Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Thank you Grammy and Aulendil! smile.gif

I think I'll keep this little one and will try for a Black sometime. I already pandered to the Stripes whims with the third Gens so I just wanted to have it finished. Originally I had planned to go for Red 3rd Gens but this one pair of 2nd Gens can do everthing except Reds!

Aulendil, I'm not sure if I want to take it any further. Stripes are somewhat fun to breed but there are other things I'd rather like to raise. xd.png But I wouldn't mind trying for a Black for you. I'll make a note and let you know once I get something, ok?^^

Actually, I found This in the AP so no, it was not gifted to me.

But the owner of Magi's parents' name is visible and they do appear to have a Forum account but I don't know how active they are.

Their last post was Valentine's Day though. I would shoot them a PM and ask them if they'd be interested in breeding you an egg from that pair.

Thank you! I'll give that a try smile.gif

I'm still lookinf for a second gen Pink with a Silver father. Would anyone like to help?

yay! Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

Thats my second I'm thinking I'll freeze it in hatchling state.

I've decided my favorite looks for the gold wyvern, well so far at least, are with a black or with the grey. so I bred these today. Gonna have to hunt for more so I can take it higher.

Edited by jadedragon07

I'm doing Grey x Gold Wyvern (and Black x GW for that matter) too. :3 I'd love to swap lines with you once you get to 3rd gen. I could also do a 3rd gen Black x GW line swap if you are doing m. Black x f. GW.

@Mitsuko: I would help, but unfortunately, I have no Silvers CB or otherwise.

I'm still lookinf for a second gen Pink with a Silver father. Would anyone like to help?

Wish I could help. Unfortunately, my only CB Silver is female, and the Pinks I've been attempting to use in lineages have been ridiculously unwilling to give me eggs anyway, soo... sad.gif

Edit: DRAGONS, Y U HATE ME SO MUCH?

I traded for this guy as the perfect mate for this pretty that I got on Halloween. As you might imagine... it was not easy to get him. And of course, although he was nice enough not to refuse the Marrow... they've yet to produce an egg.

Today, I derped and stupidly mis-bred him. Guess what? He finally produced a Gold egg.

*cries*

I mean, it is pretty, but... I really want that even-gen checker. ;_;

Edited by Imbecamiel

@Everyone: Congrats on all the pretties! biggrin.gif

@Cami: Ouch! These dragons, they love to tease us. sad.gif

I just popped in to see what people this of this combination. I rather like it, and Balloons could always use a bit of love. That egg got autoed, but I might start it as a side project - because I totally need more breeding projects! tongue.gif

I own the ribbon-dancer white and shadow-walker white pair x3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/MNYSJ Thanks for posting that, I had totally forgotten that I had to breed them for an IOU and I hadn't checked my breeding notes.

Oh now that is gorgeous! Is there anything I could persuade you into trading for a sibling of that? XP

@ Mitsuko- I'll try my male Silver X Pink when the Silver comes off of cool-down. smile.gif

@ everyone- Congrats on all the pretties!

@ jade- I'm so jealous right now! tongue.gif

And on a personal note: She turned out to be blue! <3

Congrats! I hope my my baby turns blue too. This Nebula didn't alt, but according to the AoND Tracker, I stupidly forgot to influence him. :| At least my dragons have been nice about producing Nebs for me.

I'm doing Grey x Gold Wyvern (and Black x GW for that matter) too. :3 I'd love to swap lines with you once you get to 3rd gen. I could also do a 3rd gen Black x GW line swap if you are doing m. Black x f. GW.

@Mitsuko: I would help, but unfortunately, I have no Silvers CB or otherwise.

love to! I"ll toss you a pm once I can get to 3rd gen smile.gif

@sheppardkid don't be jealous, I'll def be gifting the offspring asap!

@cami ouch! still it is a pretty staircase, or you might get a good trade for the shiny.

@amazon I love the colors of that combo, the balloon dragons aren't my fav so I don't usually use them for lineages, but those two do look good smile.gif

My super geeky binomial nomenclature naming has finally come together to make sense in my fifth gen skywing! I am so close to a seventh gen...

I C WAT U DID THERE! biggrin.gif And I love it. smile.gif I'm totally going to be stalking for a 7th gen baby. wink.gif

I'd go with either Red or Green to keep the flow and then find a mate with the opposite colour but the same ancestors. :3 Btw... it looks awesome! laugh.gif

Edited by Souly

I think you're right Souly... So maybe I can trade the black for something nice...

lillysally,

that is indeed awesome looking, and I agree with Souly completly.

Thanks for sharing your lineage with us, looks like we will try

doing same.

Those are both lovely TVTD I really like yulebucks in lineages.

I was going strong on getting stock to do a black/yulebuck lineage, and then my 4th one alted sad.gif its pretty, but I didn't want an alt in the 2nd gen area of my starter pairs. btw, if anyone can breed a 2nd gen black egg from yulebuck, I'd be happy to work out a trade. I have lots of lovelies on my scroll, some I've forgotten about but would be willing to breed lol. Just toss me a pm smile.gif

I'm so close to finally finishing my first real breeding project: lineage preview

I caught the female in the AP and thought she was so beautiful that I did a breeding project to make a "matching" mate to the best of my ability. I actually like how the colors of the Water Horse & Sunsongs look together so much that I plan to go back and do a regular checker once I get an egg from these two.

Edited by sfts

Male royal blues and female moonstones look so nice together, with their similar poses and different shades of blue. I just got the right 3rd gen egg, so soon I'll be able to breed this - preview

@sfts - Those sunsongs and water horses look really nice together!

Yay, my electric and Val '09 are now officially mated with an offspring! ^-^ I really like this combination plus I think their names are just fitting for each other. <3

ETA: Aww, just realized the egg has 'KO' in its code just like its daddy. x)

Edited by Varekis