Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Holly mate completed, and accepted. smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/rVbFp Alternatively I have a red Dorsal from the same pairing if you all think that would look better? ^^

Very pretty! I like how you opted for 09s instead of more Bright Pinks. (: I think the Red looks great.

Holly mate completed, and accepted. smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/rVbFp Alternatively I have a red Dorsal from the same pairing if you all think that would look better? ^^

very nice-- I like dorsals my self rolleyes.gif but with the probability of purples in the off season, the red is a more practical choice

How I WISH this was a 7th gen dragon! biggrin.gif

I'll bet you are working on a proper mate-- pending properly colored nebulae cool.gif

as I am-- and viola! only two more blue pretties and I will have a 6th gen PB original colors- all from andromeda parents-- and then -- I vow to find something without nebulas to keep be occupied

this is the third nebula in a row to "color " correctly,( 1 purple, 1 blue,1 red) I fully expect to spend some time getting the next two dry.gif

Male royal blues and female moonstones look so nice together, with their similar poses and different shades of blue. I just got the right 3rd gen egg, so soon I'll be able to breed this - preview

@sfts - Those sunsongs and water horses look really nice together!

Oh my goodness, you're right. ohmy.gif

Gorgeous. And I was thinking I didn't like the female moonstones. Now I have a reason to. I'll be sending you good breeding vibes.

I'm so close to finally finishing my first real breeding project: lineage preview

*squeals* That's my dragons' daughter down at the bottom. biggrin.gif

So pretty! I absolutely love seeing things I've bred be used to make even more pretties. Thank you so much for posting this and letting me see it. <3

Edited by Daydreamer09

I'm so close to finally finishing my first real breeding project: lineage preview

*squeals* That's my dragons' daughter down at the bottom. biggrin.gif

So pretty! I absolutely love seeing things I've bred be used to make even more pretties. Thank you so much for posting this and letting me see it. <3

Thank you for breeding (& releasing) such a lovely dragon! Water Horses aren't the most popular breed, but I think they look lovely if you find the right mate. smile.gif

I just.... I just don't believe it.

I've had TONS of luck at last!

Just bred that boy and I bred Him Not a week ago! Whod have thought i'd finish the magmas before the nebulas?

Thank you to EVERYONE who has helped with this lineage!! Getting closer to that 5th gen now! <3

I just.... I just don't believe it.

I've had TONS of luck at last!

Just bred that boy and I bred Him Not a week ago! Whod have thought i'd finish the magmas before the nebulas?

Thank you to EVERYONE who has helped with this lineage!! Getting closer to that 5th gen now! <3

Congrats. I am working on the same lineage. Currently stuck on needing a 2nd gen Nebula from a pair that I have been trying for like 10 weeks and hasn't given me one egg yet.

On a good note, I finally got this egg that I have also been trying for weeks for

Oooh, lovely AW x3 Aiming for red as the final? Or green?

@ sfts Oh wow! I adore them squishies and that is one pretty waterhorse lineage biggrin.gif I'm proud to have one of my CB pairs in it x3 Sunsong/waterhorse really makes a stunning combo. Maybe after I am done with my skywing/waterhorse checkers...

Oooh, lovely AW x3 Aiming for red as the final? Or green?

Thanks! ^^ I'd like a red to finish it off (well, actually I wanted the two 4th gens and the resulting 5th gen to be green, but my Stripes like giving me any colour but. rolleyes.gif ) Feel like I've been working on this lineage for an eternity...

Wow, that is one of the most beautifully planned out lineages I have ever seen, congrats!

Edit:: And wow, I've found yet another person who is doing that lovely Silver x Marrow lineage. Maybe you'd also be interested in a future blood swap Varnayrah?

Edited by tikigurl91

Hey tikigurl, a bloodswap on halloween would be awesome so I could continue the lineage smile.gif

What do you guys think

about this lineage?

I like it a lot, but then I'm doing that combination too! xd.png I haven't got as far though, one of my pairs keeps throwing alt Blacks. rolleyes.gif