Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I have 2nd Gen Winter couple, could offer an offspring like this once I bred.

Bloodswap, please.

PM, if interested.

Edited by Hyesu

...oh. xd.png Glad they get on, but not quite what I was looking for. Anyone want a Geode with a very green lineage?

I disliked Trihorns when they first came out, and traded off all my caveborns. That lasted long tongue.gif Wow do they make a pretty PB lineage. I've got my first 4th gen with a 6th gen goal. http://dragcave.net/lineage/SF6mO

I am also working on a PB lineage. I like the contrast between the males and females. Sadly, my gen 3 planned pair just refused each other sad.gif so I will have to breed a replacement for one of them.

Also, Amazon_warrior, I feel your pain . . .

The lovely people on this thread kindly gifted me three eggs last week for my Vine Dancer lineage. Sadly for me, two of the three alted!!! Not what I need for my lineage.

So I am offering this pretty little alt vine user posted imagehatchling (influenced female) to anyone who will take good care of it and love it and name it. It may be gifted to someone else who will love it, as long as you let me know. Please, absolutely NO trading, killing or experimenting!

I will give preference to someone who doesn't have any alts yet.

Please PM me if you are interested in this little one.

Lots of responses and the little one is now gone!

Edited by purplehaze

Hat reporting back. tongue.gif These holidays really slow down my projects. xd.png

I finally got around to do some more project-breedings, and so far this is what I've managed:

This one I know quite a few people are doing. It's just a stunning combo that I want to do one myself as well. biggrin.gif

And I got this just now! I'm so happy it turned out to be spitfire. This part of the project is where I feared to be the most difficult part so I'm glad they gave me what I want in the first try. smile.gif

I'm also trying to build a mate for him, but so far all I've managed to do was bred an army of blunas for AP instead. laugh.gif So yeah, I understand perfectly how you feel, Amazon_warrior.

Edited by hat17

Vines always look lovely with Yules and that would be a very pretty combo to work with Nervenklinik (despite the checker factor lol)

Towards the future, there's been the odd gold/yule offered in trades at times, so others must be working on the same and hopefully we can get some bloodswaps going.

Hat, you have some super projects going there! Nicely done.

Coming out inaction to procastinate studying for exams. However that works rolleyes.gif

To start off, I'm looking for a spitfire from ultraviolet as a mate for this, if anyone has the same pattern? Thinking about making that the start of a new project, not sure, though.

Anyway, errr, I forgot who I promised this neo x whiptail to, again... yeah sry bout that. I think it was hat17...? Now that I think about it... yeah, ignore, sending PMs now...

Well, didn't achieve much since inaction, though I finally got her only for her to refuse her mate *sigh*

Oh, and I finally tried my two tan ridgewings together to see if they refuse while I was egg-locked... yeah, stupid me.

I think Brimstone x Skywing has definite potential, so maybe I'll follow that up. Or I go back to my BBW x Flamingo now that the BBW craze has settled... or I dunno, any of the other 1000 projects I have lying around laugh.gif

Yes! Second try's the charm laugh.gif I can't believe I've been doing this project for two years now. This one has all the dragons on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Yes! Second try's the charm  laugh.gif I can't believe I've been doing this project for two years now. This one has all the dragons on my scroll. biggrin.gif

*marvels*

That... is... Awesome!

* makes a note to self*

don't do two checkers with the same breed at the same time again!

however I have managed to get it right( with a few blips)

4th gen tri horn x hellfire

and

4th gen PB trihorn

not usually fond of PB lineages , but this I like biggrin.gif ,I will be up to 5th gen soon and maybe 6th, if nothing else makes any progress rolleyes.gif

@ Wiz that's stunning , congratulations

Edited by dragonpuck

Yes! Second try's the charm laugh.gif I can't believe I've been doing this project for two years now. This one has all the dragons on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Wiz, that's superb! Huge congrats! biggrin.gif I hope to do something similar with all mine eventually, but I'm a few lineages short yet.

@purplehaze and hat17: Well at least that was only the first try! tongue.gif There's still plenty of time for them to give me a Pebble. Given that I've got two of these lineages to complete, though, it's quite possible that I'll be sprinkling the EG gifting thread with Geodes... rolleyes.gif

Vines always look lovely with Yules and that would be a very pretty combo to work with Nervenklinik (despite the checker factor lol)

Towards the future, there's been the odd gold/yule offered in trades at times, so others must be working on the same and hopefully we can get some bloodswaps going.

Thanks! I was loving it more and more and then they refused. Sigh. I suppose I'll be trying to breed my Yule another mate from my own Wrapping-Wings. I'm never going to get a perfect checker so I'm determined to have this pretty pairing instead. Besides, it seems everyone gets what they need from Christmas breeding quite easily these days, so I doubt there'd be any interest in his Christmas offspring and I can just enjoy the Vine babies on my scroll. wub.gif

And Wiz, that is truly extraordinary! How magnificent!

A very minor happy, but they finally gave me a Blusang! With two more Blusangs and three more Balloons, I'll be all set to make it to 6th gen. I'm still so excited about this pairing.

Edited by Nervenklinik

I'm making slow progress with my projects, some have fallen to the wayside while others I am still playing with....

This is my current favorite project. Unfortunately I have a tremendous lack of CB male Tsunamis! xd.png Just keeping my fingers crossed for this one to gender female and continuing the hunt for the elusive CB Tsunami...

Nebs! My beautiful nebs. Do you know how long I've been waiting for an egg like this? At last! The only problem is it was supposed to come from them, but trying to get any egg out of that pair is like trying to draw blood from a stone, and now I need another Vine. Sigh. Knowing my luck, now they'll start giving me Nebs, right? But that's cool too, because I've had her waiting for ages. I'm finally nearly at 5th, my ultimate goal, and it's still as pretty as it was the day I started, but if I wasn't afraid I'd tear my hair out, I'd absolutely try for 6th gen.

That is so pretty <3

I need to get back to my neb lineage. I got onto a CB kick and I'm having a hard time getting off xd.png

But, I'm tempted to horde pygmies atm. I feel like we're overdue for a release and I'd like to have a decent pack of CBs in case one of the older ones look really good with a newer one.

Nebs! My beautiful nebs. Do you know how long I've been waiting for an egg like this? At last! The only problem is it was supposed to come from them, but trying to get any egg out of that pair is like trying to draw blood from a stone, and now I need another Vine. Sigh. Knowing my luck, now they'll start giving me Nebs, right? But that's cool too, because I've had her waiting for ages. I'm finally nearly at 5th, my ultimate goal, and it's still as pretty as it was the day I started, but if I wasn't afraid I'd tear my hair out, I'd absolutely try for 6th gen.

That's stunning, congrats! biggrin.gif Nebs are so pretty, but lineages with them can be sooooo frustrating!

@ Wiz - stunning!!!

Nervenklinik, bumr at that refusal.

The refusal rate has long gone beyond a joke.

The neb/vines are gorgeous. How DO you get the greens???????

Status of my current neb projects:

For the green x oranges - http://dragcave.net/lineage/NjSkT

For the purple x blue line - http://dragcave.net/lineage/uatv0

I am stuck on the female lines for one and on the male lines for the other.

So what's the betting that this one http://dragcave.net/lineage/tSMNj will go green just because I need the purple?

I can just picture all those little neb hatchies sitting lined up, snickering like mutley.

On the positive side though, the metals have been behaving noicely since the other day, producing another 2 golds and 2 silvers. So I'd best not complain lol.

*crosses fingers* Aside from the fact that I want them to be compatible, I want them to throw off a royal blue (first time would be wonderful), so I can have a mate for him. Then I will call my guardian X royal blue project done. smile.gif

They liked each other. smile.gif But I need a royal blue, so I rebred the intended mate's parents to see if they would give me a royal blue. But no luck there.

I don't need either, so, if anyone want some guardians, help yourself. smile.gif But, please, pick your own naming scheme!

Guardian 1!

Guardian 2!

They liked each other. smile.gif But I need a royal blue, so I rebred the intended mate's parents to see if they would give me a royal blue. But no luck there.

I don't need either, so, if anyone want some guardians, help yourself. smile.gif But, please, pick your own naming scheme!

Guardian 1!

Guardian 2!

I adopted the first one, thank you! smile.gif It's a pretty combination, I think I may find myself breeding a mate if I ever emerge from under the mountain of projects I already have! xd.png

@Nervenklinik: OMG! wub.gif I'd never have the patience for that. Absolutely stunning!

@ytak: Aww, but that lineage is so beautiful! I'd have taken one, but they're both gone already :/

I remember gathering lots of cbs to do the same lineage, but I can't find any offspring, so I probably haven't even started xd.png Instead, though, I have these Guardian beauties

My Nightwish nebs also finally liked me enough to produce an egg. Can't believe how long it took to get the right colour scheme for a 3rd gen. Now let's hope it's either blue or green *crosses fingers*

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate the nice comments. wub.gif Nebs are certainly a pain in the butt but the results are always beautiful. I wish I could do more projects with them without going completely mad, but I will take what I can get and I'm so pleased with this one.

The neb/vines are gorgeous. How DO you get the greens???????

I can just picture all those little neb hatchies sitting lined up, snickering like mutley.

Shamiir, I really do not know how I got these greens. They were all sheer luck after a lot of teeth-gnashing, hair-pulling and lamenting in this thread about purples purples everywhere but not a single green. I was starting to think it was a conspiracy! They definitely must be snickering like Mutley at us. laugh.gif But I'm sending all sorts of correct colour vibes your way and congrats on the metals, that's very lucky indeed.

And: Ahhhhhhhhhh! It's so close to being done! The pinks were the hardest part, and a couple nocturnes gave me trouble, but now it's finally coming together! Cookies for anyone who gets any of the gaming or other references in the names. wub.gif

ETA: Knock on wood but my luck! Please don't refuse her, please don't refuse her, please don't refuse her.

Edited by Nervenklinik

Arrrgh!! Where is a brick wall to bang my head on?

After getting a 5th gen black egg last week and finding it inbred thanks to a promiscuous little lady who is good at hiding, I set about breeding a replacement 4th....

I re-sorted, ran what I could thru ND's checker, re-labled and bred a new 3rd...

Bred again today for the 4th - nice eggie, first pop.

And spot straight away that it will still be inbred with the other 4th. huh.gifsad.gif

So anyone looking for a 4th gen normal black?

*Slinks off to get new glasses and start again.

edit: glad you got it then tiki!

Edited by Shamiir

I breed a guardian and a black together, and what do I get out of it?

A black, of course.

Wait, what?

(I needed a guardian. Oh, DC, you trollin'.)

Thanks Shamiir, I got the pretty. I just started up a small PB Black side project too!

Just had a disappointing refusal a few minutes ago too... <.<