Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Oh that is pretty <3 I wish I wasn't locked. I've been trying to mine the volcano biome without much luck, for my last two embers.

What do people think of this as a possible combination? I may rename the female 5th gen...

oooh I like it Amazon. but then i might be a little biased biggrin.gif

oooh I like it Amazon. but then i might be a little biased biggrin.gif

Entirely reasonable, under the circumstances! wink.gif I thought I ought to see if I had a suitably awesome mate for the lil fella on my scroll before I influence and incubate it. smile.gif

It's a very striking combination Amazon! Pretty gorgeous.

Dragonsrus, sorry I can't really think of any combo that would be relatively simple to get, other than maybe the white/yules we've been waltzing around several pages back?

I tried my silver/stripes thinking that might look nice but they're away on holidays apparently. dry.gif

My luck continues with another gold/marrow http://dragcave.net/lineage/jnI6v and a sweet little mirrored egg from my old gold/blacks http://dragcave.net/lineage/lBY9T

The nebs continue to turn every colour except the one I want so everything is normal there laugh.gif

Sry, dragonsrus, Abra3007, I can't help with either sad.gif I hope you find someone soon, here in the thread is usually one of the best places to go with such requests.

On that note, I need a home for this lil' white fellow, because I'm stupid. Would be happy if you could name it, also smile.gif

Very pretty lines, amazon! And I envy you Shamiir biggrin.gif Wish I had checkered EG gold... or silver, for that matter.

So, since I got two free spaces on my scroll (once someone takes the lil white in, that is), I was wondering if anyone else would try their cb male Brimstone x female Skywing for a brimstone egg for me? Or their cb white x red nebula for a nebula egg?

So, since I got two free spaces on my scroll (once someone takes the lil white in, that is), I was wondering if anyone else would try their cb male Brimstone x female Skywing for a brimstone egg for me? Or their cb white x red nebula for a nebula egg?

I tried all mine, but got only Skywings and Whites. :/

Sent you a PM. biggrin.gif

No luck with the Brimstones x Skywings I'm afraid. D: 2 refusals. Bah.

Sry, dragonsrus, Abra3007, I can't help with either sad.gif I hope you find someone soon, here in the thread is usually one of the best places to go with such requests.

On that note, I need a home for this lil' white fellow, because I'm stupid. Would be happy if you could name it, also smile.gif

Very pretty lines, amazon! And I envy you Shamiir biggrin.gif Wish I had checkered EG gold... or silver, for that matter.

took the white will be well loved

I have some updates on some new projects I'm working on.

First there is this handsome 3rd Gen

Then there is this cutie. If anyone else is doing a lineage like this one, I would LOOOVE the help and would be happy to return the favor. happy.gif

There is also, one of 2 3G's needed, so I can have a mate for my 4th Gen. biggrin.gif

Finally I would be working on a 3rd Gen of this pairing, if one of my 3 pairs would actually give me a freaking Nebula to try and make green. LOL

Thanks, Amazon, Lullakai smile.gif You're help is much appreciated!

Thanks for letting me know, brairtrainer!

With lots of patience and some winter hatchling trading, I managed to procure a magma egg, which I influenced to become a mate for this. I rather like the looks of it, maybe even more than a perfect mate (though I'll keep looking for such as well).

HotIce80, love the moonstone lineages! And if you want I can breed you a 2nd gen brimstone from SW.

Edited by Lolchen

One more breeding

Just one more, and then I'm done. Probably for good for this lineage.

Ooh, that looks fantastic! Good luck on the last breeding!

@Lolchen Thanks. biggrin.gif I would greatly appreciate any help.

Oh and if you like I can attempt to breed This for you if you'd like. They haven't given me an egg yet, but I keep trying. If you would like one, when they cooperate, just let me know. I could also try a 2nd Gen w/a Lurker or Marrow. Just let me know. I am glad to help.

Edited by HotIce80

I so enjoy everyone posting their lineages and admiring all your

efforts. With much inspiration from the members of this thread

and their accomplishments, I am happy to present my

5th gen princess royalty for Mardi Gras lineage.

HotIce wub.gif Moonstone x neb. Thinks...sigh...have enough projects going now, sigh xd.png

Grammy, gorgeous greens!

xdlugia Fascinating lineage! Spent ages strolling through it lol

Lolchen, only got white from neb/white. I'll try some more when I'm unlocked again.

PS @ Amazon: Wow!!

Edited by Shamiir

Thanks Dimar and Shamiir. ^^ It's a shame that another gen would take me years if I continue the same pattern.

And Amazon, that's simply beautiful! wub.gif

Thanks guys, though I can't take credit - it was a lucky AP grab! However, if I ever wring a Magma egg out of these two, I can get on with breeding a mirror mate for her and I can add to the rainbow-y fun with a 7th gen mate! *smacks dragons with a stick* Breed already! >_>

Oooo, I had an idea for a quick 'n' fun single-colour lineage (tsk - famous last words!), but I could do with some help because I have no CB Bright Pinks - would anyone be able to breed me a 2nd Balloon from Bright Pink? I can offer breedings in return for help! smile.gif

Oooo, I had an idea for a quick 'n' fun single-colour lineage (tsk - famous last words!), but I could do with some help because I have no CB Bright Pinks - would anyone be able to breed me a 2nd Balloon from Bright Pink? I can offer breedings in return for help! smile.gif

Rosa refused one Balloon mate... remind me next week & I'll try the other possibility.

Rosa refused one Balloon mate... remind me next week & I'll try the other possibility.

Thank you for trying! Much appreciated. smile.gif

In the meantime, I bred some more rainbow lineage eggs: yay! woo! *sigh* rolleyes.gif Fingers crossed the Skywing and Horsie will like their future mates...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I started a new project.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/70n7F

I want to take this to 8th Gen.

There are 13 people who have given/will give me 2nd Gens, two each. So I'll have 28 2nd Gens incl. mine.

I will need 64 2nd Gens to take it to 8th Gen.

I'd be very happy if I can regularly ask for 2nd Gens in this thread.

I'll be able to take two in about 20 hours time. Thanks!

^ Sent you a PM. smile.gif

one step closer!

Now I just need another 3rd gen and I'll be set. *squee*

Adding to that I got my 2nd gen thuwed today so it looks like I'll be starting up a pink/albie lineage. <3

Nice Klepto!

I came across someone else with the yule/pink today... and I know a few who could do a matching pink mate for it, if there's nothing quicker comes up.

Lily, that is stunning!

I'll add to your collection when you want.