Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Nervenklinik, I'm gonna PM you. tongue.gif My pair was feeling gracious enough to give me an eggy. <3

edit:

And I got my egg too!

Nearly there!

I <3 old pink pairs.

I'm waiting for an IOU of a gold x old pink to come through - or for my own to breed so I can build a mate for her. I'm already (sort of but not really) half way there.

Edited by kleptomaniac

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you klepto.

No cb red Neb, sry, Nervenklinik.

Also, thanks to klepto and purplehaze, I'm now down to 6 2nd gen Brimstones from female Skywing, and 1 2nd gen Skywings I need ^^

I'll have to retry my own pairs, see if I can get any Brimstones out of them, because apparently, Skywings are en vogue right now...

I also managed to mess up on the influence breed this absolutely according to plan, it was always meant to be an alternate checker, swear! unsure.gif

Well, I think it has potential. Will probably need to beg a hellfire or spitfire from someone in the near future though, I don't have nearly as many cbs as I would like xd.png

Edited by Lolchen

ROFL, Lolchen, of course it's just like you planned. tongue.gif

This turned out better than I had imagined, and I'm really pleased. Too bad they *cough*refused*cough*...

Nervenklinik, I'm gonna PM you. tongue.gif My pair was feeling gracious enough to give me an eggy. <3

edit:

And I got my egg too!

Nearly there!

I <3 old pink pairs.

I'm waiting for an IOU of a gold x old pink to come through - or for my own to breed so I can build a mate for her. I'm already (sort of but not really) half way there.

My friend "labbi" can breed this http://dragcave.net/lineage/5JmB if you're interested

Oh my gosh, guys that would be amazing. <3 I never expected to be able to take this above 4th gen so any help is honestly appreciated!

I'm definitely interested in both. :]

Edited by kleptomaniac

@ Blah - I presume you tried just putting extra spaces in between Purple and Prose? Your lovely lineage really deserves that name lol

I did, I needed three spaces for it to work though, two was taken as well xd.png

I love it!

Thank you smile.gif I couldn't resist, the Cavern Lurkers are so deliciously over the top, I felt it really fit them.

I forgot to mention that if anyone wants a sibling, they're of course welcome, but the lineage will look better after next Halloween when half of the 2nd gens are Lurkers. I'm just not sure which pattern to choose. I like f Lurker x m Purple best, but I'd also like following the pattern of the two inner ones being Lurkers. Hm. Decisions!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QmK3E

Indeed, hat tongue.gif Hm, it looks nice enough, but I never liked either breed all that much... and I think the neon-green look of the mints works against them in this pairing. It's nice enough, but I would guess I'd like, hm, canopies or summers better.

And I could imagine harvests looking gorgeous with pebbles huh.gif Anyone tried that one yet?

Thanks Shamiir, much appreciated! I'll be unlocked in about two hours again.

blah, I'd guess if you made it purple - lurker - lurker - purple in the second gen it'd look gorgeous. Sort of like a... wave pattern? Like the pattern waves leave in the sand, I mean.

And I should stop getting ideas, but alas, my brain... xd.png Anyone able to help me with a mirror pattern as a mate for this nebula? I can do purple neb x white myself, but I'd need a red neb from white x red... Or does anyone have these already and would be willing to try and get me a red neb eggy from them? mellow.gif

I should just get myself a cb red neb myself *grumbles*

Edited by Lolchen

blah - this might work? tongue.gif idk, I like it anyway.

and sorry lolchen but I just bred my red neb. I could try next week if you still need it by then, <3

Edited by kleptomaniac

Not only did they not refuse, look what they gave me! First time lucky! I knew as I went to breed them it was either going to go exceedingly well or exceedingly badly, i.e. Magma or bust, and I'm so glad it was the former! Most excellent.

I've been having fun-at the expense of scroll space tongue.gif

firstflamingo x black checker I forgot that I had started and then got no 2nd gen blacks but now I need to prod the rest of my CB Blacks - this is too pretty to give up on-- to bad the Flamingo will be male great code = peo9e ( Peony = pretty flower biggrin.gif )

then:

Royal x Flamingo checker

I had two requests for Royals and it took 8 months to fill them and now the next week I get Royal ( this one is mine)

lastly:

a correctly colored stripe

there are enough green stripe producing dragons to get to 5th gen- with a leftover 4th to keep ready for new releases- I am also working on Blue /Red and Black-- a never ending stripe project rolleyes.gif

OH ! and Wrapping Wings produce red stripes--- I know there are white ones- has anyone gotten a green one?

Congrats guys! Lots of pretty stuff!

dragonpuck, I love the idea of your stripe lineages. tongue.gif Very pretty.

Also I just realised there's less than a month left til valentines, so I have to ask - can anyone here be my hero and breed a mate for him? D: I can trade for it, if desired. :3 Just let me know!

Edited by kleptomaniac

Lolchen, Kleptomaniac - yes, that's what I was thinking, too and the visual helped convince me. Thank you smile.gif

Also I just realised there's less than a month left til valentines, so I have to ask - can anyone here be my hero and breed a mate for him? D: I can trade for it, if desired. :3 Just let me know!

Well, what are you looking for exactly. I'm not able to do sweetling mix (since none of mine are CB), but I do have other options on my scroll.

If it needs to be holiday, I'm able to produce something like this. Different parents, though, but species example is the same. Another possible would be this pair, in order to make a mirror of sorts, trying for a pink. Let me know if you're interested.

Well, what are you looking for exactly. I'm not able to do sweetling mix (since none of mine are CB), but I do have other options on my scroll.

If it needs to be holiday, I'm able to produce something like this. Different parents, though, but species example is the same. Another possible would be this pair, in order to make a mirror of sorts, trying for a pink. Let me know if you're interested.

Ideally a perfect checker mate from an alt sweet - but otherwise I could work with a daydream x pink sweetling pair.

I'm pretty anal retentive about checker lineages unfortunately. tongue.gif But thank you for offering alternatives! You have given me a couple of ideas for if i can't find a suitable mate in time.

edit:

eee thank you! wub.gif

I'm all set for val 13 now~ <3

Edited by kleptomaniac

Indeed, hat tongue.gif Hm, it looks nice enough, but I never liked either breed all that much... and I think the neon-green look of the mints works against them in this pairing. It's nice enough, but I would guess I'd like, hm, canopies or summers better.

And I could imagine harvests looking gorgeous with pebbles huh.gif Anyone tried that one yet?

This is what I started with Harvests, but at the moment I'm not working on either project.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CmjTg

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XpQ8R

Wow. I haven't been in here in awhile it seems. So many pretty lineages to name! Great work everyone!

As for me, I need some blue vibes for this little "girl". If she turns out blue then I'll be one step closer to my ultimate goal of 7th gen!

And I could imagine harvests looking gorgeous with pebbles  huh.gif Anyone tried that one yet?

Thanks Shamiir, much appreciated! I'll be unlocked in about two hours again.

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=4&mate=Qi2q

Maybe you are right, the faded colour of pebble compliments harvest a lot better, though for my purpose I can't use pebble since it's already used in another part of the project. I still think mint works okay with harvest, and the neo-green of mint brings out the colour of harvest's wing and made them kinda shiny. xd.png I'm just glad mint didn't overshadowed harvest too much and made me tipsy. tongue.gif

Edited by hat17

thanks klepto x3 I'll come back to you on that, k?

hat, what breeds are you missing still? I know I took ages on the neo-whiptail one, but maybe I've got something stored away somewhere on my scroll which fits your checker project?

gosh, lily, those are pretty! Especially the autumn ones. I'm sorta fixated on autumns a lot lately xd.png

dragonpuck, ohmy.gif pretty checkers. No cb striped here to try, alas.

Would any of you kind people happen to have suggestion to fill in the missing dragon that would link THIS and THIS?

Ideally it would be done with some sort of female red halloween dragon, but since there is nothing of that sort, I could settle for a different holliday.

I've been trying to complete this for the longest time, but I don't have any way of doing so.

Would any of you kind people happen to have suggestion to fill in the missing dragon that would link THIS and THIS?

Ideally it would be done with some sort of female red halloween dragon, but since there is nothing of that sort, I could settle for a different holliday.

I've been trying to complete this for the longest time, but I don't have any way of doing so.

I want to suggest Val '09s, but I think they might be too.... pink. Maybe Snowangels, though? Not red, but wouldn't clash, either.

TVDT - I'd like to say Holly, but that might be difficult to obtain. I don't think Wrapping Wings have quite the right shade of red.

I also realised that I was so busy being happy with my Purple Prose, that I forgot to mention this here. I've had the dragons for ages and only now realized they're perfect mates *facepalm*

If anyone wants one, just poke me smile.gif

hat, what breeds are you missing still? I know I took ages on the neo-whiptail one, but maybe I've got something stored away somewhere on my scroll which fits your checker project?

Thanks Lolchen. I'm pretty much set for now, just need to finish 3 more checkers (all of them started) - waverunner x tri-horn, vine x red dorsal, and this mint x harvest.

But, just for the fun of it, breeds that haven't been used are:

Holidays - everything except yule and marrow

Normal - summer, spring, autumn, male hellfire, greenwing, purple ridgewing, silver, olive, brimestone, blusang

hmm... not much there xd.png

TVDT - I'd like to say Holly, but that might be difficult to obtain. I don't think Wrapping Wings have quite the right shade of red.

I also realised that I was so busy being happy with my Purple Prose, that I forgot to mention this here. I've had the dragons for ages and only now realized they're perfect mates *facepalm*

If anyone wants one, just poke me smile.gif

Yeah, I was all excited today, had sudden realization... "Woah, would wrapping wings work?!?!?!" but no, because the holiday dragon has to be a female anyway, if I want to continue the pattern properly.

...Although, maybe, the new prize dragons...