Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Meanwhile my Horse/shadow walker produced first go http://dragcave.net/lineage/S2sOm so I can call this  mirror project done until next halloween i think

This is seriously pretty. I love pretty SW checkers.

So relieved they liked each other. I can't help thinking they'd look pretty with a mirror mate, but I doubt I'd be able to obtain one with different SW alts so... any suggestions for something else?

This is seriously pretty. I love pretty SW checkers.

So relieved they liked each other. I can't help thinking they'd look pretty with a mirror mate, but I doubt I'd be able to obtain one with different SW alts so... any suggestions for something else?

I have this boy who has a couple of mates, nebula and royal blue with another spriter's alt in there. Guess I could be persuaded to make a daydream mate if you want things to match more. Afraid I get bored with purebred lineages. tongue.gif Or I could tell you who to talk to if you want one like this.

i'm finally done with my GW PB project, here is my last egg!!! smile.gif

And i'm really in-love with this lineage, unfortunately my nebula got the wrong color... I already started to build a mate for it, maybe i can trade with s0r0k4 for another baby! rolleyes.gif If anyone can help me with any sec gen egg sunrise/nebula, please pm me!

I have got to be glutton for punishment

pulled this out of the AP

dorsals and nebulas tongue.gif , will start to work on a mate after the new year

My new Year's resolution, no more dorsal/nebula projects once this one is completed rolleyes.gif

My Holly gave 4 eggs, with this lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/WHuXg

All of them are fine, getting enough but not too many views.

One hatchling is already named, and the owner has started breeding 2nd Gens to get a Mirror mate. Soooo happy! biggrin.gif

Edit: Thanks again Syph!

Edited by lilysally

Now that she's safely grown up, I can show off my shiny new Holly, Redburn Thuwed.

I was so thrilled to catch her on the AP! An even-gen Holly was my dream, and I love her lineage. I will start breeding her a matching mate as soon as the holiday madness is over. I already have all the CBs I need. Biggest difficulty will probably be getting reds from the red x green pairs. smile.gif But I've got all year to work on it.

Now that she's safely grown up, I can show off my shiny new Holly, Redburn Thuwed.

I was so thrilled to catch her on the AP! An even-gen Holly was my dream, and I love her lineage. I will start breeding her a matching mate as soon as the holiday madness is over. I already have all the CBs I need. Biggest difficulty will probably be getting reds from the red x green pairs. smile.gif But I've got all year to work on it.

Last year I got my Holly with the same lineage from Syph. I had a partner ready mid March.

It was rather easy to get the right breeds. The Red eggs were being bred like any common dragon. You'll see the complete look under the link further up on this page.

Good luck! biggrin.gif

Last year I got my Holly with the same lineage from Syph. I had a partner ready mid March.

It was rather easy to get the right breeds. The Red eggs were being bred like any common dragon. You'll see the complete look under the link further up on this page.

Good luck! biggrin.gif

Oh, neat! Our Hollies are siblings. Nice to see how the babies will turn out, although mine's female, not male. I couldn't decide how to influence her -- I thought male would make the lineage look a little nicer, keeping the Hollies at the top, but I already have a male Holly and wanted a male and female pair. Finally, I just let her gender on her own, and female is what she wanted to be.

Glad to hear the mate wasn't too hard to breed. I'm looking forward to having a new lineage project to work on.

I got a great even-gen Holly too! Mine's a 4th-gen, I traded an art request for her. I already have a perfect mate for her planned out. Since she's got a Tinsel and two other Holidays in her lineage- look how pretty she is!- I'm breeding her a mate where the CB pairs all contain spriter-alt Holidays, except for one, which has a Silver Tinsel. And she's completely unrelated to my first Holly, who is sadly a little messy.

Hey, if any of you spot a new Christmas egg with a really good code, mind poking me? I already have two CB Christmas dragons with good codes (ETERE and roOT), and I'm thinking about trying to make a holidays-with-neat-codes spiral with only dragons on my scroll.

I waited since Valentines to get a 2nd gen gold like that, it matured a few hours ago and gave me this eggie a first try rolleyes.gif

norbercik, your eggie is gorgeous! Congratulations.

Don't you love it when one generation takes months/years to get.... and then the next just pops right in there!!

So many pretty lineages!!! laugh.gif Congrats to everyone!!

Got some nice results too ^^

just one step away from finishing this project (in love with this color combination - so smooth and pretty ^^)

Keep my fingers crossed for these two beauties to like each other laugh.gif

and I'm also waiting to try them once new Christmas dragons are allowed to breed again (on the 28th? xd.png )

By pure chance managed to grab 3d gen Yulebuck*White and White*Snow angel checkers off the AP! Now I have this and this, will have to find a 2d gen white from all-white snow angel to develop the pattern ^^

Want to thank all awesome and generous people who helped me with these lineages!!

If anyone needs help with their projects - please, never hesitate to shoot me a PM!! My dragons are always ready to share their babies :33

Happy Holidays to you!

Edited by Ae0nian

So much time passed and still I cannot go any further with my beautiful Vamis lineage. Just today i got two refusals sad.gif and cannot go beyond this point:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VAMlS

anyway, if anyone is interested in having a sibling, feel free to pm me smile.gif

PS: Name of this lineage is just taken from this code smile.gif

Edited by Anarie

My mini project is finished! biggrin.gif

Not only do the colors go well together, the poses are similar too. Which makes it look cooler. ;P

Beautiful lineages everyone!

Personally, I am enormously happy with this egg, which I have been patiently waiting to breed for over 9 months! ohmy.gif It's to be a mate for her, and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth if they refuse!

I also took a chance (and advantage of the high-speed internet in a cafe), abandoned my stair-step Holly and caught this. I was trying to trade it because I already have a lower-gen Thuwed Holly, but I kept getting silly offers so I'm keeping it for now and I'll be breeding it a suitable mate for next Christmas.

Beautiful lineages everyone!

Personally, I am enormously happy with this egg, which I have been patiently waiting to breed for over 9 months! ohmy.gif It's to be a mate for her, and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth if they refuse!

Wow, that's lovely. Would I be able to request the sibling of the one you breed for yourself?

I just bred this.

After having this pair and this pair going for a female Royal Blue for ENTIRELY TOO LONG.

If it genders male or if he refuses her I swear I will have either Royal Blue steak or Electric souffle for dinner :U

Ta da ~

6th gen Daydream x '09 Val.

I think I'm going to call it a day with this labour of love. biggrin.gif It's nice to see it finally done.

My Lurker x Hellfire x Greenwing has just reached 5th gen. wub.gif Only downside is that I don't have enough male Lurkers to give him a mate that's entirely scroll-bred. Time to outsource!

Oh, and 4th gen Terrae x Waterhorse. Definite fan of this pairing.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

I worked on a few checkers this year. I got two second gen Rosebud's from Waterhorses this year, so I made this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jBDkG

I'm also really happy with how my Marrow and Red Dorsal is coming along. Still waiting for a red egg, but it will look like this sometime this year, I hope biggrin.gif I also have enough second gens to build a mate for it after next Halloween to reach my ultimate 5th Gen goal! Woot!