Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I thought I was done with this lineage. But then oddsoxdi offered this the other day to trade for a blood swap. Well, I couldn't resist. wink.gif Soooooooo . . . do I continue it to build another 6th gen as a mate to the first? If I do I will need a lot of help with dancer x vine second gens.

I thought I was done with this lineage. But then oddsoxdi offered this the other day to trade for a blood swap. Well, I couldn't resist. wink.gif Soooooooo . . . do I continue it to build another 6th gen as a mate to the first? If I do I will need a lot of help with dancer x vine second gens.

I would certainly be tempted to continue with it, especially as you would have a good start.

If you decide to go ahead with it, I can breed you a 3rd gen sibling to this dragon of mine if you like. If your interested just send me a PM, I don't mind breeding for you at all smile.gif

YES.

JUST YES.

6th-gen perfect Male Electric x Female Royal Blue lineage. If anyone wants a sibling or an egg or two from lower gens, let me know!

Not as impressive as some of you guys' stuff, but I finally bred this baby as a mate to him. <3 And if that all goes well, I'll have a pink to mate with her!

Not as impressive as some of you guys' stuff, but I finally bred this baby as a mate to him. <3 And if that all goes well, I'll have a pink to mate with her!

That is actually pretty impressive. smile.gif Hope it all works out for you as planned.

Can't wait to breed this~

Think those will be some desirable Hollies next year~? I think so, what with two spriter alts, a CB holiday or tinsel in every pair but one, and the one exception being Thuweds, and a Bright Pink and a Gold to top it all off.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Any suggestions as to what to breed with this next val day?

I was thinking 2nd gen daydream from Yule X daydream X 2nd gen daydream from Val '09 X daydream. Any other suggestions? And could anyone breed me either of those crosses? I don't have CBs of '09s or Yules, but I'd be happy to send you something in return.

Why not do female Sunrise from Yule x Sunrise with a male Daydream from Daydream x 09 Valentine? That way the CB pairs would all be the same, and the genders would all match.

Can't wait to breed this~

Think those will be some desirable Hollies next year~? I think so, what with two spriter alts, a CB holiday or tinsel in every pair but one, and the one exception being Thuweds, and a Bright Pink and a Gold to top it all off.

Very desirable indeed! So many pretty things in the first gen and it looks good, too. I really like the paler Waverunner's lineage against the warmer Holly lineage.

I very like this a lot. It's a pity I can't take it further right now, blue x pink combos are always so pretty, but maybe I can gather some more 2nd gens after I finish another project.

Edited by Nervenklinik

Any suggestions as to what to breed with this next val day?

I was thinking 2nd gen daydream from Yule X daydream X 2nd gen daydream from Val '09 X daydream. Any other suggestions? And could anyone breed me either of those crosses? I don't have CBs of '09s or Yules, but I'd be happy to send you something in return.

I can help you with either, just let me know.

Purplehaze - Can breed you Vine from Vine x RD, too.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

My baby~ Something taken up at the last minute of Autumn, so glad I nearly made it. <3

@Wiz, I wouldn't use it, but I certainly admire it!

Edited by Coins In A Jar

Do you think you could code one again? because while the linked ones are nice, when you're trying to do a long project plan out the other ways get annoying (to me any way)

Please? (puppy eyes)

The coding is not the problem.... getting all the permissions for off site sprite use is.

But as well as using word as AM says, I did a copy and paste of some lineages into excel a few weeks back.

I could move the sets of 4th, 3rd and 2nd gens around (with some tweaking of cell sizes for the images) to see what I had that would make 6th gen.

It didn't set the lineages out with merged cells, but this could be done manually.

Individual images can be copied and pasted, hyperlinks removed where you want etc.

I think there's a lot of potential there to create one's own lineage planner.

@ Amazon_warrior

Welcome to the land of prehistoric internet!! laugh.gif

Hope you have a great time.

@Coins

That is certainly a pretty lineage anyway - and something to look forward to next autumn.

Edited by Shamiir

Oh, re: lineage planner, for things under say 5-6G I just keep images of the sprites on my computer such that the image shows up as the little file thumb, and arrange those on the desktop. If I need to go to higher gens I make a screenshot and arrange those.

It's a lot less stressful than an actual program, especially since I'm not fussed about the background colour, but that colour could easily be changed anyway (screenshot DC, sample colour in some kind of Paint/Photoshop etc, copy-paste to massive image, set to desktop, tadah!)

It also helps that I usually only plan Even-Gens, easier to keep straight! But there again you can add lines to the desktop background. ^^

Edited by Coins In A Jar

@ Amazon_warrior

Welcome to the land of prehistoric internet!! laugh.gif

Hope you have a great time.

Tell me about it! How does anyone get anything done here?! rolleyes.gif

*ahem* Anyway, I have managed to test my first pair of colour-block dragons, and they like each other! But I need a White from them, so if anyone would like this lil Horsie then pop me a PM. I'll post it on the EG trade thread too...

She is Blue! I am so happy right now!

Now please everyone keep their fingers crossed for me that they don't refuse!

Edited by lulu_witch

So, I finished my Horse project finally: http://dragcave.net/lineage/IY4fr

For now anyway. tongue.gif

Also bred this pretty: http://dragcave.net/lineage/93XZv

I have yet to find perfect mates for either so this is just a temporary pairing. I still think it's pretty. ^__^

And I caught this gorgeous guy yesterday in the AP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KeAJi <3

One more thing. I'm gonna need lots of male vibes for This little one.

I have yet to get anything but a female so I'm really hoping this guy is feeling masculine. XP

I <3 harvests but I've been slacking getting cbs raised for them.

Anyone have any cb x cb breeding requests? My scroll is wide open and I won't get around to filling it until later today. Just please be able to take the request :3

Good luck with the male vibes tikigurl lol

I've had a pretty disastrous breeding run this week with refusals running amok. Including 3 refusals with 'one of' pairs .... Thuwed Holly not exempt sad.gif

So with great trepidation after 2 more refusals, I lined up the breed button on my next pair...

After years of thinking 'I should', I'd released my frozzed yule hatchie and imported a purdy yule x gold as a mate for my '09 'glitch' bred gold x yule.

Comes time to finally test them out. I held my tongue to the left, squinted to the right and curled my toes tightly.

Hit the button, Max...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Xq5dO

*Dances around the room with undies on head*

She is Blue! I am so happy right now!

Now please everyone keep their fingers crossed for me that they don't refuse!

NOOOOO!! They refused!! dry.gif I thought I was having a bit much luck!

Okay, I need a bit of luck and advise from people!

Luck first, though. I need this to hopefully gender male, so he can mate with her

On the other hand, this one needs to gender female, so I can hopefully breed her a mate and continue the lineage.

Next I'm looking for potential mates/ mate ideas for a dragon. This lovely lady is needing a mate. I'm willing to wait the extra time till halloween, if someone has a pair to breed.

And finally, these dragons I'm going to start breeding/catching dragons to create mates. She was caught recently, and I could not resist her. The mate will take time, since I currently only have female golden wyverns, so I have to catch a few males. He was bred by me, and I plan to continue, since I liked the results, though more green nebula will need to be caught...

*crosses fingers* Aside from the fact that I want them to be compatible, I want them to throw off a royal blue (first time would be wonderful), so I can have a mate for him. Then I will call my guardian X royal blue project done. smile.gif

Congratulations, Shamiir! After such a shoddy run of luck, you deserve a break! It's such a beautiful combination too, I can't wait to do the same with him if I can ever find a mate. It certainly makes for a fetching checker.

Commiserations, lulu_witch. That's absolutely rotten luck. An attractive lineage like that must be hard enough without refusals in the works.

@ytak, I love that combo! My fingers are crossed for an RB. Maybe when it's done I could request an offspring?

@Kurei Chitsu, beaming all the luck I have your way. It's not much, but I hope it'll help. Unexpectedly liking Green Neb x Ember, and the Golden Wyvern x Hellfire was a beautiful find! What a gorgeous combination.