Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

If you ever want a mirrored mate for your red, I can breed this. And Magma x Moonstone is an unexpectedly pretty combination.

Thanks =) I think If i have hard time finding mate for the red I'll take you up on your offer smile.gif

I just bred a completely gorgeous 3rd-gen pure Holiday Snow Angel almost-checker with Marrows and an Alt Sweetling. Of course, I'm at my limit and can't keep it. If anyone wants it, here's a Teleport.

Seeking advice/opinions:

What common breed would look good alongside both Shadow Walkers and Ribbon Dancers?

If you have a lineage that includes those, please share as an example. I'm trying to find complimentary mates. smile.gif

Personally, I'm thinking Red might work...

Does nobody have any opinions?

Personally, I'm thinking Red might work...

Does nobody have any opinions?

I would like a sunsong or a sunrise

Seeking advice/opinions:

What common breed would look good alongside both Shadow Walkers and Ribbon Dancers?

If you have a lineage that includes those, please share as an example. I'm trying to find complimentary mates.  smile.gif

Many things, I took a peek at your scroll at the pretty ribbon dancer egg. I am planning to breed these pairings with my ribbon dancers. If you would be interested in an egg contact me before tomorrow. smile.gif

To answer your question, my favorites are nebula and golden wyvern. You might be interested in the lineage group I am in, *points to signature and Ghosts of Christmas Past link*. Christmas dragons with shadow walkers are what we are. biggrin.gif

Well, it's not a Holly, but this red egg has cheered me up a little. c:

Wow. That is seriously impressive. And gorgeous! Beautiful work.

Finally,this nebula is BLUE!

Absolutely LOVE this combination! Congratulations on the correct Nebula colour!

After lots of rebreeding, I was finally able to get the royal blue I needed and my guardian X royal blue checker is now out to 4th gen. biggrin.gif I think I'll take it out another gen. Don't know if I have the patience to try breeding royal blues out much further! My hat is off to all who do metallic checkers.

After lots of rebreeding, I was finally able to get the royal blue I needed and my guardian X royal blue checker is now out to 4th gen. biggrin.gif I think I'll take it out another gen. Don't know if I have the patience to try breeding royal blues out much further! My hat is off to all who do metallic checkers.

wow,It's so pretty,I never thounght of this combination.I think you should go further.

Woot! They finally gave me a Tsunami. smile.gif

Now I just have to cross my fingers that he doesn't refuse her. Once they give me an egg, I can call this side project done. <3

Calling all purebred Nebula aficionados. I'm looking for someone who gets a lot of green Nebs to do some bloodswaps with. Just started a Green Neb x Blue Neb project and I can't get alt colours for the life of me. I can breed 2nd gens from any Neb colour combination in exchange for any from Green x Blue.

ETA: I obviously spoke too soon because she coloured right! I had no hope of an orange, but she did it! Now I have a mate for him to make a mate for him.

Edited by Nervenklinik

Nervenklinik, very pretty! Grats on the alt lol

I have a small hoard of all colors of Nebs and I'm doing the blue/purple & orange/greens.

Getting the right color combos is a pain.... but I think that's what makes them more fun.

At the moment I'm getting all purple males and orange females laugh.gif

I'll try some in your combo and see what they do tho.

Mercuty, your neb/blusang is stunning. Grats.

And Tikigurls Tsunami/neb also - looking forward to the final result.

Edited by Shamiir

I've waited so long to breed this ^^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZRSZd

Sadly, a perfect mate probably doesn't exist.

That is so ... perfect! I don't even know. And with a limited breed! Can you keep the egg or are you at the limit?

You could always do a mate with whites and a non-limited holiday breed. I know, that's not perfect, but I honestly can't imagine there is one out there. But even with unlimited holidays, that would take years unless you find people who have higher gens already.

I managed to finish a tiny, easy project today but it still makes me happy because it was mainly about the names, I'd been looking for the perfect Heartseeker names forever smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vbBse

Mercury, that lineage looks amazing! ^^

I've waited so long to breed this ^^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZRSZd

Sadly, a perfect mate probably doesn't exist.

there are several people who own the same lineage, finding a white partner should be no problem. If everything works out I should get a 4th Gen White partner for my newly bred Yulebuck, so if they're not related (did not check yet), even I could help out. Just post in here later on, you'll get help.

Thank you Wiz! I got that smile.gif

@blah Thank you ^^ I'm not at my limit, so I'm going to keep it.

@lillysally From what I've seen most potential partners are either related or they are not perfect checkers, like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/chd3J

edit: But yours isn't related o.o I'm gonna stalk your scroll in case you get a mate for him wink.gif

Edited by natli

Wow. Never underestimate the Evengen Thread xd.png

Thank you Lilysally <3

I might even be able to help when/if I get a mate to this dragon. smile.gif

Ytak, I should be able to acquire a white mate unrelated to any of the above.

Several friends are doing the yule/white theme lol.

Meanwhile my Horse/shadow walker produced first go http://dragcave.net/lineage/S2sOm so I can call this mirror project done until next halloween i think

Ytak, I should be able to acquire a white mate unrelated to any of the above.

Several friends are doing the yule/white theme lol.

Sweet! This is the thread to go to on the hunt for mates, not just because of what people breed but because of how nice they are. smile.gif