RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Sock, I hope she wins. I think it would be funny. Unless it would make her mad.

I'm glad the Steelers won tonight. I don't care a fig for football, but hubby is a Steelers fan and I hate to hear him grump when they lose! laugh.gif

How to draw hand holding a lance... Guess I'll figure something out tomorrow morning, like finding good references and whatnot

And it's done. Definitely not my best work but it'll do.

Edited by JolteonTails

I understand updating it, but it seemed like it was done without making sure everything looked nice together. The forum section clashes too much with the background.

Also, I am so reminded how far behind I am from everyone as far as time zones uwu

Being out of medication blows, I can't focus on anything properly. What do I want to do? Draw? Play a game? Watch something? So many choices, so little time.

Accessibility? What accessibility? (Is it a soup?)

KEK.

:|

Hey, riyuuan! Little advice, stop watching theory videos, okay? You get super excited and you start thinking really hard, resulting in a headache. So, yeah, stop.

I hate people, but then I remember my friends are people and that I work at being nice towards human beings and I kind of stop myself

Why are they shorts? Why not a fresh new series? Maybe this is just to test it out to see if people can pull away from the main series? Though I can't see why that'd be a hard choice. The main series has long outrun its course. dry.gif

Sock, I hope she wins. I think it would be funny. Unless it would make her mad.

I didn't give any of her personal info asides from her name, so I do think she'd find it funny. :D

~

For over 200 squats yesterday, my legs feel amazingly good. But thank goodness I didn't have to bike to school quickly today. x3

I knew it. guess I might forfeit once my question is answered, cuz I stand no chance lol

Bro. 64m for a single ice arrow wave with both supports. That's insane.

Edited by JolteonTails

I guess I've been relegated to "friend when convenient" status. Again.

~

I should really just stick to talking to the friends I've made on DC. They never make me feel like garbage. <3

Edited by prismatika

It's always interesting to see which dragon people prefer; sometimes the result surprises me

also looks pretty gloomy outside...

I forgot that happened. I didn't recognise it.

-----

Edit: Hot diggity dang I forgot how great the new zombie sprite looks.

-----

Edit, Jr.: I forgot how many more zombie sprites there are now. Heck my

"MUST GET ALL THE SPRITES." life.

Edited by omgitskairi

Still having trouble believing that happened.

I find it amusing we have a prize dragon named after god AND a prize dragon named after satan. laugh.gif

And there's also a "fairy" in the mix.

When there's absolutely no note from whoever takes them, they don't have their name displayed, and the eggs were gaining views before I posted them anywhere, it kind of makes me paranoid it's the same person stalking and hoarding them all. unsure.gif