RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

This can't be right. But I don't know what is going on either, so I don't know how to treat it. Can't put up with this forever.

Ugh, what's the old saying? If it ain't broke don't fix it? Dang headphones won't work right. And this new keyboard is going to take some getting used to. At least now I can hear from both speakers. Let's see how long that lasts. dry.gif

@andromedae, your avatar is so awesome! Did you make it or is it from the series? I can't tell.

Edited by Syiren

Another day of school over (well 1st one laugh.gif ), another 8 messages to respond to when I get online rolleyes.gif

Huh. So I'm guessing no one else realized that those two are back? It's either that or everyone forgot about them.

~*~

Oh, he looks nice. That's not what I thought whenever I saw him at first glance, but he's cute. Reminds me of myself.

i'd love to join into the hype discussion but I think they don't like my presence... so whatever

Long, terrible day. So tired. I suppose I'll start working on things tomorrow... I can't believe this is happening.

Edited by JolteonTails

Change. We must learn to accept it and allow it to manifest in our lives in the most positive manner possible. Take a chance, make the best of your situation, no matter how dire. Each tough time is an opportunity for a lesson learned.

Ugh, waiting sucks. I have to wait for everything lately. dry.gif

sorry for the spam but...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How do you go from freaking out about "being the least useful" (when we only see you once every few months anyway, so even if it was being useful, we wouldn't have expected you to chip in) to a pitiful comment to "help" that I can't even tell if you've actually looked at the updates? C'mon, you have to have ideas. =|

I'm so vague, man. How do I even expect people to have the slightest clue of what the heck I'm talking about? Haha...ha. Kinda sad, really.