RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

He cut his hair, he's wearing a new hat and shirt and now he has all these little wristbands that he didn't have before. Is he trying to make a point that he's moving on or is he trying to get my attention? God I hope it's the latter

This new drawing tablet is so great for its price.

How the heck could I write a seven pages analysis on few subjects? I gotta think of some efficient ways before the deadline...

Edited by JolteonTails

I think it was that person's service dog that set off my allergies. D|

uuuuuuugh i feel terrible i wish i had ANY decongestants

Ahhhhh! Why didn't I get that copy of Dissidia when it was within my grasp?! I'm kicking myself now because that game is so flipping AWESOME! It even has Lelouch's VA in it? What an awesome bonus!

Never enough inbox space Never enough inbox space Never enough inbox space Never enough inbox space Never enough inbox space Never enough inbox space Never enough inbox space Never enough inbox space Never enough inbox space ninja.gif

Oh man, oh man!! There is no possible way that they can't be aliens!! OMG OMG yesssssss!!! My excitement is rising to dangerous levels now, but I don't care! OuO

Why does it make me both bummed and excited to discover something that's been out for years and now out of my reach, yet I'm amazed by it nonetheless?

ETA: It's nice to know a good friend has my back. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Is it mean or funny that I signed my roommate up to win a banana costume?

Probably neither. Unless she actually wins.

Which she won't.

gosh, I don't remember if I replay some of these threads......

also don't really care for this new layout >_<