RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh that's... that's me. Always knew I never raked up many points on the scale of good looks but... ouch.

I hope she doesn't get upset because I don't want to go.

Edited by Syiren

Am I seriously ruining everything I've worked so hard for by suddenly deciding to be lazy? Why am I like this?

Weekend, you can be as boring as you want, just please don't be anything like last night. I can't handle that right now. I don't even know how I handled last night. sad.gif

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhHHHHHHH why is this so annoying

Just leave me alone already. We're not friends or anything near that, you're just being obsessive.

I mean, I hope I wasn't taken off the lists because I was only gone for a few days. If I was they really need a better system to check activity.

I love my country and my nationality. Nonetheless, our society's anti-values cause people to behave quite rudely towards others for their actions if they do not like them. There is a generalized lack of respect as in, people often feel entitled to be disrespectful or rude towards someone simply because they do not approve of their actions; or they believe their behavior is wrong. There is no encouragement to simply co-exist in peace. An example for this statement could be that, if an individual believes someone has made a mistake, they usually point out a possible error in an uncivilized, disrespectful manner rather than doing so constructively.

Edited by andromedae

How could he think that. *sigh*

I've never had my heart broken like this. Always I've been the one to be unattached and move on so easily. So to find out how much it hurt when he found someone else... Too little, too late.

Hope I didn't forget anything that I needed to do. I should head to bed soon.

Sweet! I finally won the title after 6 attempts.

Edited by JolteonTails

Man, I feel bad that I don't have very many books anywhere in this room (that I haven't already used); all I have are these game guide books :'D

DUDE! Shut up! You're talking way too loud and way too fast. Slow down! jeez. RIP my ears. >_<;

Edited by Syiren

Funny how one day's notice was too short now, but last week you didn't even bother looking at my email until the day before...