RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Well, happy birthday to myself. You know, I like gifts and all, but really, I could go without aging one year, aha! ^^"

...Five more years until I'm twenty, where did the time go?

I'm still really sad I missed the festival of eggs this year. =/

I hate being timed. Stop looking over my shoulder! I can't concentrate! Dx

I was a fool to trust my old viola with dad. Aside from the instrument and bow, everything's gone. My resin, my shoulder rest, my pitch pipe. It's been stripped down and I bet it was those kids he substitute taught for in school.

*Sigh* When I had it, did it look THAT banged up?

Hmm... Still haven't gotten a link, but afraid DMing will seem impatient and annoying...

~

Okay. Plans are made. Please let everything go according to plan!

Edited by prismatika

Why can't I find a constant signal? Sigh~

I'm happy with the views, but surprised it hasn't gotten more reviews yet. Meh, its still early. At least I'm finally making progress.

Edited by Syiren

What in the world is a cyclone doing down here in South Australia?

We ain't the tropics, go away. We already had a statewide blackout today thanks to another storm.

It was a mistake, but an honest one. It happens quite frequently in the world even. One has pretty much got to expect that to happen at least once in your life. I don't think it warranted that sort of response really. Would you have dared to say that to her face?

Edited by Ripan

How to set up/join a public raid party: don't.

So I didn't appeal to them enough. How sad.... I really liked them. Gosh, I've been reflecting on my high school life. What an idiot I was~ I'm glad I learned from my mistakes.

I can't hold a conversation with fair weathered friends. i don't know them well enough to talk about anything

Edited by JolteonTails

I really hope it works. I can't believe I found one here! biggrin.gif

October starts tomorrow and already I'm getting into the Halloween Spirit. *chuckles* I love this time of year.

I can't believe how strong it got in a single day! Please stay to the East, please stay to the east. I'm so nervous right now. sad.gif

I can't believe I can't remember any of my favorite breeds egg descriptions...

Ah... This is a wonderful series. And so beautifully drawn. <3

I really need to see if there's any merch to buy from the artist so I can help fund her wonderful work. *u*

The love triangle's a very important plot point taken from the Little Mermaid I think and I have a good suspicion that the possible outcomes for the conclusion will be similar.

Ah~ I love finding new reads. Just imagining what possibilities each new page might hold gets me giddy.