RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I wonder what would happen if I had a swimming pool full of cola and a truckload of mentos....

Then you will be caught for using of unauthorized explosive...?

====

I searched blackbox and found evidence for that event. There are no reason for one month from that situation.

I want to get back to writing so bad. Wish they'd hurry up and fix that thing!

A bit sad, the way things change. I was enjoying life a little bit more because of that. Time to let go, I guess.

Whoops, almost forgot to charge my phone. Can we get going now? It'll only take 2 minutes.

Wow, tomorrow is Wednesday already. this week is going by fast.

Edited by JolteonTails

Hey, I wonder if my boy uploaded a new video. Need to check~

~*~

Ugh, I want an egg, but I don't think my bro will cook one for me. I guess I'll just settle with honey and cashews.

~*~

Dad, stop cutting off the dang lights. I hate the dark. Don't do this to me. Please.

Using the phone to read supposedly true, super creepy tales of the paranormal isn't a good cure for insomnia. I thought I was immune!

Wonder how long it'll take? I hope they send a little note at least.

Wish I could make a cute little icon like that.

Edited by Ripan

Seems like we're getting a lot of rain this weekend. I should head to bed soon.

Ah darn, I missed a Dragonite this morning because I thought it was just a Dratini...

Edited by JolteonTails

September 1st and I'm already getting excited to shop for Halloween stuff...

~

Where did I put my black LED candles...?

Edited by prismatika

September 1st and I'm already getting excited to shop for Halloween stuff...

~

Where did I put my black LED candles...?

Halloween is so awesome. Cannot wait for this year's event and dragon! biggrin.gif

~*~

Ohh~ I hate you Hermine. Why you gotta be a Hurricane? Please don't take out your anger on Florida. Pretty please?

welp, think I upset my grandma when I said I didn't feel like eating lunch when she asked.....given that I had eaten breakfast only two hours before then.

so upsetting I need to post it twice

I hope my latest entry will be good enough for them. Third time's the charm! hopefully.

I know so little of those. Sorry.

Edited by JolteonTails

Well, that's embarrassing and kinda hurtful. And it's why I stopped entering these things. =x This was officially my last attempt. I just suck too much at this to keep putting myself out there publicly.

Seriously.

I get it. I know you hate me. But seriously?! Insulting and making fun of me in front of the one person I might actually like is just rude and uuuugh >w<

I think that's the best part of dinner parties here; dress code cozy pants or fancy long johns.