RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

can my hands stop sweating for like two seconds so i can draw a picture without it turning all wiggly.

please.

I really despise people who think everyone should be exactly like them and can't accept that their way doesn't work for everyone.

I really need to finish this essay, please don't bother me... Aaand finally done, whew. Now I don't have to worry about procrastinating on weekend.

Lol, wow. All over one simple preference, too... Oh, people.

Edited by JolteonTails

Haven't been able to eat much these last few days due to stomach problems.

Hoping to eat some ice cream later smile.gif

Seems like this fall's fashion goes in black, white and grey. Shame. I prefer those years when it's fuchsia, teal, sienna, red, olive, and such.

r.i.p. i got so caught up in starting college that i completely missed the august release and it looks like it was a big one :')

Please stop trying to talk to me. I've spoken to you...once. Just because I was nice, this does not mean we are friends. Please respect my personal space.

I'm really glad this Facebook keyword filter is working better than I expected.

o hai top of page

Edited by JolteonTails

i dont know why i attempt to talk to people, i swear they only want me to talk when its convenient for them (not about anyone on forum, irl stuff)

I wonder what would happen if I had a swimming pool full of cola and a truckload of mentos....

My job here is to be happy and be able to continue persevering towards my goals. May nothing stop me.