RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

One of the reasons why I love new releases is the vast amount of low time CB eggs in the AP. I can make the opportunity useful to me by hatching them so I can get to my gold trophy a bit faster smile.gif

asdfghjkl;

AP eggus have no way of getting views before they're picked up, but fresh cave eggs can def be added to a fansite or two before they're ER. It'd help not saturate the ERs. >_>

I just really don't want to come in and see you ever. Pls email me ur comments kthnxbai

God, I really need to fix up my signature. It's really stale and I don't think my hoard counts are correct. If only I had an idea of what to change it to, hmmm.

Honestly, that movie was nowhere near as bad as people online said. I liked it! So glad I don't really pay any mind to movie reviews.

I kind of want to kill the internet right now. I'm assuming it's a problem with the site but it's still annoying as hell >_<

Why Bake-Off? Why?

I generally hate putting stuff away. Even with dishes. I'm okay washing them, but when it comes to putting it away... *disgust face*

There's delicious beef stroganoff waiting on the stove but if I get up to get some I'll have to dish up some for everyone and I'm lazy......

Ugh, I want coffee, but I don't think anyone else wants any. I should just make an entire pot for myself.

Ahaha, getting up early today was really a wasted effort since I decided to go in after hours to work in order to avoid having to see my advisor. 3 am and just now heading to brush my teeth. *sigh*

Please don't get stronger. Please keep going west, please don't become a hurricane. Stay away from me Invest 99!

...Why does this coffee taste like this?? Is this what I get for not making my own coffee?

~*~

Go away, school. I don't feel like doing math.

Why is it so hard to get another Aeon? And why am I so hungry?

excited for school next week

oh my god i must be bored if i really want school

save meee

So tired. Can I go to bed yet?

Are You SERIOUS?! Aeons have WHAT for a BSA?!

user posted image

*squee* wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

So happy. Cannot believe my luck! Eeeeeeee!!! wub.gif