RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I need this year to be over. I just need it to be 2016 already. I need to skip the next 5 months of my life ok thank you

I'm so happy I was accepted as mod on the aroacehogwarts tumblr. I'm having a lot of fun. o3o

oh my god, i really should learn how to say no. i don't want to seem uncaring though and i probably should interact with people more >_<

sooo anxious about thursday :')))) it'll be fine it'll be fine

My gosh this music is awesome. I need to listen to it more often.

uuuuugh these headaches/migraines are awful is this really down to tmj cause the migraine meds the doc gave me affect absolutely nothing uuuuuugh

sometimes i wonder why i used to be so miserable and then i interact with my family and i think "oh right"

hmmm i need new music to listen to...like all new artists. how do i go about finding new people to listen to. i've been listening to the same stuff for 2+ years

i have my senior pictures coming up and i'm so anxious. i hate having my picture taken and idk what to wear or how to do my hair or ahhh

Whoa~ Those dark clouds came outta nowhere! blink.gif

C'mon lemme sleep in without hearing the neighbors dog, or chainsaw cutting cute little trees ;3;

After much research I have concluded that I have a heart shaped face and idk how to feel about that.

~

I'm seriously so pale. How is it possible to live in Florida, spend time outdoors daily, and still be absolutely stark white? @ my melanin, where tf are you

I need a vacation. =_=; Way too much crazy going on right now. Dumb weather, dumb weekend plans. I feel bad about not being able to see my boyfriend this weekend even after saying we'd hang out. I hope he isn't too disappointed. I'll find a way to make it up to him.

Hurry up new episode! I can't wait any longer. Seriously, I want to know what the flip happens to these 14-16 year old animated children.

Installed Windows 8.1 on my PC.... everything looks so different. ;_;

This is going to take a while to get used to... and then there'll be Windows 10 in a few days. Yay.

The speed of things getting shipped here is really being to genuinely tick me off. Give me my crap already! =\ Others got theirs a week ago.

Excited about tomorrow's podcast. Finally there is a chance With Extra Happy will start airing new episodes in August smile.gif

Either I keep getting in a bad team, or I just suck at this... A kid friendly game is really bringing me down. -__-

Edited by JolteonTails

Aye. Ranked battle (the competitive kind) is really insane.

------

Just a few more shows, then I'll try to get some sleep.