RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

my work ethic exceeds my ambition. i work and think and act like someone with big dreams, big goals, but i just want a simple life. a cute little house, good friends, a normal job, lots of cats. everyone's like 'you're gonna do great things' and i'm like ok thanks but you're giving me anxiety/pressure hahaha all i want is to live an average quiet life and be happy and normal

I wish my friend would let me borrow his 3DS so I can play Pokemon X Version. That time before was a total tease.

Why are there no good snacks in this house!?

Bite me. When you make a promise you keep it. You had made this promise to me over a week ago. You knew this long before today. And then you wonder why I have a hard time believing you. dry.gif

Ack! I'm so nervous. I hope today goes well. And hopefully I'm not tormented by a headache this time. dry.gif Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it.

Staying up all night to fix my sleep schedule. Easy peasy actually. Now, let's see if it paid off!

I wonder when I should put another one up..? I don't want to move it too fast, but at the same time, it's not fun when it's dragging. Decisions, decisions...

Edited by JolteonTails

So much to do, not enough energy to get it done.

I need sleep....

You read my mind.

~*~

My bed. It's calling my name loud and clear. I don't know why I woke up so early this morning, but tomorrow I shall be sleeping in. If no one likes it then tough.

Oh my gosh, I'm gonna be so busy this weekend. I hope I get to sleep in Monday, but I doubt it. It's awesome to have such good friends and a great boyfriend! biggrin.gif

is anyone else incredibly paranoid that someone they know irl will recognize them here? like, i've posted pictures of myself. i talk about myself all the time. if someone from my school was on these forums, i wouldn't be hard to find. i like being anonymous but i'm not very good at it

i can't write this essayyy. i've lost my touch. two months ago i could have churned out a rhetorical analysis in half an hour, no problem. and it would have been great. but now, not so much. ughhghghgh

Ugh, I feel like total blah. I wish I could crawl in bed and sleep for a month. x_x;