RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Fireworks are tonight, and my dad is absolutely FURIOUS. He didn't get a parking spot, he doesn't want to walk there, and just blahh.

Saw Jurassic World.

OH. MY GOD. THOSE FEELS. THE THINGS. THE NNGHHH..AJSDKJFDGDK ;w;

i look great today B) feeling body positive means i can reward myself with brownies

I don't know what I feel any more.

Need to keep working.

Style is hard.

Go Team Cats! We can win this!

Aww man. Team Dogs won, but the final result was very close. Plus, Team Cat had the most wins. That's better than popularity.

Edited by JolteonTails

Holy Shinx, the style changes. I've gone through what...five? This is my sixth? Dammit, brain, just pick one and work with it. >:C

I wish I could show people.

I wonder how much gas I just produced... enough to fuel a car? gack no more vegan chilli.

Finally caved and started watching people. Only people from DC so far, though. *glances at WaterScorpion and NoraNora*

PFFF- out of context, that sounds really weird.

~

Feels good gettin' back into the request section. It's been a few years. My art's still a bit rubbish, however. |D

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Finally caved and started watching people. Only people from DC so far, though. *glances at WaterScorpion and NoraNora*

PFFF- out of context, that sounds really weird.

~

Feels good gettin' back into the request section. It's been a few years. My art's still a bit rubbish, however. |D

;u; YAY! I saw the avatar and nearly screamed "I'VE SEEEN YOOUUUU"! My brother looked at me funny xd.png Thanks so much ;w;

I feel like I should change my name to "Jet: Destroyer of Threads"

The title will just be my last name. ":" can be my middle name.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I trusted my landlady. I explained to her that my father mentally abused us. And what does she do? She tells my dad things about us. She "expresses concerns" to him. I'm crying now. Not because my dad called me and lectured me about things... but because she betrayed what little trust I had placed in her. Why does everyone do this? They don't believe me. They try to help my dad fix his relationship with me.

I don't want it. I'll respect him, okay? I'll be nice to him in front of people who aren't family because he is my father. I know he cares for me in some twisted way. But, I can't ever have the relationship with him that you want me to.

I came down all the way down here to escape him. My mother said I needed to and it's been so much better. I've been able to grow and mature.

But why... why... why would you do this? Why would you talk to my father after I told you that he had mentally abused me and my family? Did you think I was joking? Did you think I would take things from him in a better light?

I hate what my father had done. He has tore my family apart. My mom won't leave him, and she really can't. He cut her off from all the money. She had to get a job instead of raising my brother... My brother is going to shite.

I'm just not okay now. Somebody, please help... Why do those I reach out to turn on me?

Wonder if it's mild migraine. It's not crippling pain but it's centered around the left eye socket and to the left temple. Light makes it worse.

I wonder how people's fourth was.......I don't want to pack u_u

Mine was good. Saw some fireworks with my boyfriend. It rained on us, but it was a welcome relief to the heat. smile.gif

~*~

Ugh, internet signal. Why do you hate me so? Why can't we be friends? Can we please call a truce and you give me no more trouble? sad.gif

It's Mehday. I don't wanna deal with it.

A new day. A new day of feeling like I'm wasting my life. I've been alive for how long and I've nothing to show for it. I'm an incredible waste of time, space, money, everything. I feel so useless.