RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

FFFFFFFFF-

I want to ask questions but NERVOUS.

Why is it so hard for me to talk to people directly unless they're asking me a question? Even then I just give a short answer. Yes or no wherever I can.

*curls up and rolls away*

Jeez, I hope you're okay, DragonKami.

------------

Why did I google that... Of course they'll show up if I google it. Duh.

I'm okay, I hope.

I just randomly have to throw up. It's like I remember something subconsciously...

It may be a good thing they're doing for all I know, but with the way they word it they sound so pompous and self-righteous that I'd like to speak against them.

_

Pretty kitty, but such a boring pet. They're not going to follow me into the woods and mountains.

Morndas... *grumbles*

Tomorrow's the last day of the challenge! I'm actually kinda sad it's going to be over. Still not 100% decided whether or not I want to do another immediately after or not. Once the semester starts up, I won't be able to. On the other hand, a break would be kinda nice. But at the same time, I'm up for another 30 days of drawing. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. *rolls*

I need to get some energy together and update that. This heat though, it saps my strength. =_=;

guh, I'm tempted to invite someone to join dragcave (though she probably won't), but it's such a bad time to do it; hard to get anything during the release uwu

i heard trollsona >u>

huehuehuehuehueuhe

Crap. Forgot to hatch my new release eggs. >_< 40 minutes later, I'm still waiting on them.

Terraria has achievements now? I never knew, however they're currently impossible to get.

Edited by JolteonTails

just two more of the new eggs and im set ;~; hatch faster you guys! (incubaters on CD >.<)

Yep, definitely still have that habit of mimicking whatever expression I'm trying to draw.

More reasons to avoid drawing when there are people around.

-

What the carp am I? Gods, I've never really thought about it until maybe two to three months ago. I never realised how hard it is to label myself. Feelings are difficult. Life is confusing.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I hate it when my bf keeps me out so late........I need to stop being such a pushover u_u

I forgot what I was going to type about ouo;;

Well, now I know generally where you live =w=

i need fic to read but i have very specific taste and i'm too lazy to go looking for it

No I didn't put 2am. I wrote 2pm! dry.gif

And why the hell am I even trying to hangout with you? Why do I even TRY to EVER make plans with you?! You know I work and yet, you expect me to know 2 weeks from now my availability despite my schedule NOT being out!

there's a person on tumblr i really like & their typing style is so endearing, like they randomly capitalize the first letter of some words and they make some odd punctuation choices and it's starting to influence my typing style but i don't want people to think i have poor grammar/can't spell.. i think i am putting too much thought into this

Why do families have to be such a pain in the butt sometimes?

Dammit, I really wish I could live on my own.

I needa get stuff done. eeuuccchhmmmehhh