RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I need to practice more.

Something doesn't sit right with me.

New refs incoming.

-

Pagetopnoooooo- *dies*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I feel like the line is fading. Should I be worried? It's definitely messing with my head. Part of me is completely ok with it, though. I mean, I'd rather be there than here.

I have been writing fora few hours and only now i realized the dragon character i was going to add in looks exactly like a carmine wyvern.uuugh.

..And so....my world crumbles...my dearest friend...lost....Why can't I just vanish...I think Isuffered enough, World.

new users who are lineage snobs make me laugh bitterly

i have, what, 1500 dragons? and like 500 of those have ugly messy lineages

you do your time. spend 2 years grabbing inbred disasters from the AP before you realize what a huge mistake that is. if i had to suffer then so do you ;_;

Didn't accomplish as much as I would've liked to today. I blame the heat.

Summer's sappin' mah energy.

Hmm, check my favorite webcomics and then to bed! Because I need lawts of bauty sleep. Uh-huh.

Expert mode on Terraria = absolute HELL. But fun with friends. | Guys, if you like Oreos and S'mores, then y'all should try S'mores Oreo. It's so good it's almost illegal. | Soloed Duke Fishron even after the update. That was tough.

Edited by JolteonTails

i deeply regret every moment i have ever spent hating taylor swift

Pour: [liquid] flow[ing] rapidly in a steady stream.

Poor: lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.

-

House: a building for human habitation, especially one that is lived in by a family or small group of people.

How's: Contraction: how is.

Wheezes quietly in corner.

Will I ever find a few free hours during the day to sit down and write? unsure.gif

Oi. Self. This isn't your own personal blog or something. Stop posting here so much. Let the train of thought run its course, but stop posting so many thoughts here. It's weird. >-<

~

Ick, I dunno what to do. Now I know why I avoided drawing any sort of human for twenty-something years. I regret everything.

I told her no! Is she joking... Ugh, that is a horrible/not a joke!

Why does inspiration strike me at night time when I become too tired to act upon said inspiration? =_=;

Perhaps I should watch more inspirational movies and get my lazy butt back in gear.

....this probably means I'll need to dive into that series again. It's a great series, but still....I don't want to watch it just because I 'need' to, but because I want to.

....Why does my train of thought keep derailing into something else? I'm just too tired, even my stupid brain is rambling. dry.gif

I need to go to bed. sleep.gif;

My back hurts. Hopefully I can sleep earlier tonight. 66F outside, but I'm so hot. x.x

Page top. what.

Edited by JolteonTails

That moment when you get a surprise blood test... and haven't had anything to drink all day.

It's probably a good thing needles don't bother me.

The style is evolving. Devolving? It's doing something. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

~

I need to tell someone. I need to tell someone something. I don't even know what I would say. I just have a lot floating around in my head and someone needs to hear it. It's getting hard to contain. I'd rather let it out through text over the forum rather than let myself melt into a sobbing, despicable mass irl. Words are hard. Turning unexplainable emotions and thought processes into words is even harder.

~

Kipz this song. I hate myself for adding it to my ipod. Whenever it comes on, it gets so hard to do anything but sing along with it (mouthing words if other people are around, or just sing horribly when alone). Literally took the entire duration of the song to type this.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I don't care if she's coming or not. Actually, I'd be happy if she is not coming, because... it's a long story.

I wonder if it's worth staying up to play Splatfest for a bit. I guess it will depend on if I'm tired or not.

Should I host the next game..? Hmmm... Maybe...

Edited by JolteonTails