RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm overjoyed that my boyfriend and my best friend final got to meet eachother today, and actually got along. poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Even if he isn't writing about that specific issue but rather the broader subject, it is still written in the same tone and therefore I'm wondering about the reliability of him as a source of information. It could be very biased.

Of course I get suspicious when I see he's got a background in politics, politicians have twisted history to fit their own agenda before, sometimes with devastating results. Of course I'm going to be on guard then, especially when I can clearly tell that his tone of writing is angled towards one particular ideology.

Edited by Ripan

I swear I saw the 'July Release' headline last night, but I never really took notice because I thought it was still for June release. rolleyes.gif

Holy crap! Where did all those black clouds come from?! blink.gif Uh....methinks it's about to storm. o_O;

I already know I watched all the seasons of House. Why am I watching them again but in mass sections this time? I already saw them all. I watch too much House. I really wish it would come back....

Ugh. Damn this stupid rain. It completely flooded the indoor porch. the carpet is soaked and now some of the furniture is ruined. Thankfully my mom was out here in time to notice and saved my plug for the laptop before it shorted out. Looks like I'll be going to Ace tomorrow. dry.gif

If we consider the water levels, then shouldn't the absolutely oldest traces in the region exist in the northern inlands of the area? That would be so awesome.

This constant misgendering is really getting me down.

DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO DIO!

I'm in LLLLOOOOOOVE wub.gif

No I'm not crazy, I swear

I just realized how censorkip.gif hot Dio is

I've been a huge fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for several months

And just now I realized

Just now

*sigh* I'm kind of upset but I feel like if I bring it up they'll just think I'm gripy and/or self-centered...and/or delusional.....idk....

can't tell if i'm getting bigger. my jeans still fit but my sweatpants are snug. what the heck do i do with that

Still too burned out with SSB4 to care about the update. Mostly not free, so it's not worth it. :/

So-called "friends" break my heart. -lies face down on floor-

Edited by JolteonTails

*sigh* I really just need to get away from people.......

Don't know what happened, but I know the feels...

You creep up on what appears to be a pile of feathers, but then BOOM! A little bird shoots out of the feathers, sending dust everywhere. It meeps, even though you're pretty sure birds don't meep, the hugs a pillow and falls asleep again. Suddenly, you feel the urge to meep, and you turn into a bird.

(yes I have a mini story as my current thought(s?))

All this talk of paid perks is making me very anxious.

I second the above (not trying to start a conversation, just thinking the same).

Paid talk as me feeling jittery because everyone is so for it and I'm against any type of pay aside from ad-removal and scroll name change..... Meh. Oh well tongue.gif