RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

i can't believe 'legacy status' is actually a thing that is considered in college applications. who cares if your parents met at vanderbilt or whatever? doesn't make you any smarter or more hardworking. it ain't my fault my parents didn't go to college. seems pretty unfair that if they'd attended one of the schools i like i might have a better chance of getting in.

Waiting really really REALLY sucks. *pokes*

tomorrow is going to suck but what can ya do

me a year ago: wow i'll never take ap computer science or ap physics as long as i live

me now: (is taking both ap computer science and ap physics) why did i do this to myself

They're remaking The Secret of NIMH. Not as an animated movie, but a live action/CGI. Why? I have this bad feeling that it'll be horrible.

Thanks Dad...I know I'm just a fatKipz. *Sigh*

School next week...PUBLIC school...not happy about waking up at 6am //dies

*still has ghost stuck in her head*

kinda want to watch the music video again.....but waiting till it gets quieter uwu

I hear a series of small clicks in my left ear when it's quiet. Ear mites?

It's interesting how sometimes I'm pretty decent dealing with people, yet I hate dealing with people uwu

Why is it that I wait several hours, get no trade offers and then I gift the egg away that people start offering?

I swear that's exactly what's going to happen in the morning when I gift the cb spessartine away.

Aywa disappoints me..lost a Purple Panda legendary because I didn't waste currency on a stupid license. That's seriously a ripoff. Stupid ban sleep.gif"

if one more person asks me what college i want to go to or what i want to major in i am going to scream ok i have no idea what i want to do with my life, i'm a jack of all trades and a master of none!! i'm super stressed and im dealing with crippling feelings of inadequacy compared to my peers!! ahhh