RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

i've watched this movie 4 times in 2 days, and i rarely watch movies

but it's soooo good

Why does mother nature pick the WORST TIME to spring this on me? Ugh!

user posted image

Why does mother nature pick the WORST TIME to spring this on me? Ugh!

user posted image

That feel, I know it.

Do I keep the Z-code or the Thuwed? Grr...

talk shows are so cringe-inducing omg i get the most severe secondhand embarrassment... can't watch jimmy fallon or jimmy kimmel and can barely tolerate ellen because a lot of the time she does activities w/ people instead of them just sitting there talking over each other and veering sharply off topic every two seconds

I wonder if she's mad at me or just got tired of faving my art.....the general lack of communication is noticeable anyways.....

I want to go home. I'm sick of this vacation already. They always find a way to ruin every single ****ing vacation and it pisses me off.

These social activities look useless. Thousands of hearing people with no interpreter. Yeah, no thanks. I have better things to do.

There you go again, causing unneccesary trouble for other people. Well done, Ripan. sad.gif

Nothing helps fuel my writing muse more than new music. Thank you Lindsey Stirling. happy.gif

Just shut the censorkip.gif up already. You're so ****ing annoying and I hate you bloody jackass. NO ONE GIVES A censorkip.gif ABOUT YOUR ****ty ASS ANNOYING OPINIONS

So many unnamed dragons. How'd I fall so far behind? blink.gif Sigh~ Time to play catch up. dry.gif

i have a big crush on mystique from the x-men movies lmao -swoons-

in other words, i need a new hobby besides staring at fictional characters

making money is the best feeling ever. but spending it is the worst

Hahahaha! xd.png I soo needed

!

This is so awful, it makes me so happy.

Rofl.

Perhaps one ought to move to Norway; make some money, and there's that professor whose research I'm interested in.

Boy I hope that sheriff catches that moron. Heck, I hope he swerves out of control and crashes. It'd serve him right for racing his motorcycle on the sidewalk of all places. Idiot. dry.gif

Can't make up my mind. One day it's huts, the next day it's coastal cairns, damn it.

Tear it down and start over again. I don't have time for this censorkip.gif.

Edited by Ripan