RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Thanks for the anxiety. It feels so good in the pit of my stomach at 11PM.

I saw I had a PM and made the mistake of thinking someone wanted to talk to me. Silly me.

Edited by omgitskairi

I hope my luggages will have enough space for everything I need to bring...

Agh, it was pushed off the front page again.

Edited by JolteonTails

And of course they're coming along... Do they just have no appreciation of doing something in the peace and quiet of only yourself? No pressure or nervousness, being your own boss.

Tomorrow marks my 2nd complete year since joining the Forum. It doesn't feel like it's been that long. smile.gif

a really cute girl invited me to a party and idk how to tell her no because we barely know each other and parties are basically my worst nightmare but yeah idk how to say 'no thanks' without her thinking i'm not into her because i am

That feel when people don't edit their trade posts after they've traded their thing(s).

so far today i have had some unusually good luck/good things happen for me. hope i don't jinx it by saying this

Wow, this computer is still virus-free? My dad must be taking a vacation from wrecking this comp.

My main computer is garbage now. I can't do anything without seeing Powersave after powersave, or freeze. Can't even log in to get to internet or anything. And it's the Powersave that locks you out so you're forced to shut it down...sigh. Viruses were cleared too..

I hate Dell.

Ugh. That's just too many thoughts for my wee little brain. I need a vacuum or something. Some device that I can hold to my ear so it will suck out all those thought-tumbleweeds rolling through my skull.

...I'm oddly poetic at 2:30 AM.

do not watch dexter. never watch dexter.

if you watch dexter, don't watch past season 5. season 6 at the most.

i hate tv shows. i hate that i get so emotionally invested only to have them disappoint me/break my heart with the way my beloved favorite characters are treated

I... oh, uh... that was, um, really embarrassing. I didn't care at first, but now that I'm fully conscious... Goodness...

That was short. I'm kinda disappointed.

Edited by JolteonTails

i actually have no friends. isn't that kind of weird? everyone has friends. but i have none. i used to have some but then i broke all my ties w them. stopped using social media, stopped answering peoples messages, just withdrew into myself and i was happy because i 100% love being by myself, w myself, enjoying my own company. but now i'm goin back to school and i'm gonna be so pathetic just never talking to anyone and having nobody to lean on when i need to vent or when im stressed or need advice or even need someone to send me pics of their notes. lol. why did i cut myself off from the world..

i always turn this thread into like my dumb personal rants. but i'm not even upset rn i'm just thinking. about how weird it is that i have zero friends and i never really thought about it until now. huh

I need to win the lottery. I so badly want to live in a cute little house like that.

It confuses me how someone can function on an electronic device and not know what a bot is >_<

What was something that he said? Anything? I can't remember anything of what he said? I just need something, anything! Why can I not remember anything my favorite character said? What the heck?

-

Hey, no wonder I have a headache! Great! Love it!

real question is, will i ever get over him? do you ever really get over your first love? because if he ever broke up with the girl he chose over me, i think i'd come running. by all logic i should not be attracted to him. he has so many qualities that i can't stand. he is wrong for me in every way. and yet.

...i need closure. i need him to tell me once and for all that we will never ever work out.

i haven't spoken to him in a year...

how do obtain closure