RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Well, found another reason why researching stuff late at night is a bad idea: Scheduled Daily Maintenance.

;w; I can use main comp again! I kept track of my NDs turning....yet the egg died a minute earlier then it was supposed to...SERIOUSLY ;-; *sob* Stupid dragon ;~;

I want to make a Tailmouth...I want to be able to frickin' draw it though omg.

*rage-throws a pencil* WHY CAN'T I DRAW HANDS ;-;

Why in the name of Primus has it not goen through my head.. STOP grabbing pans by the HANDLE when they have been removed form a 450f oven.

IT HURTS

idk what to do....I've already talked to them about it and really at this point there's nothing I can do and it's not like they should stop just for my sake.....but I'm still feeling hurt, even after 4-5 years. I feel like it would be best to just break away, but it's not like I don't enjoy their company, it's when they do their exclusive thing when it gets painful. And it hurts because they post it in plain view, like thanks guys, you have to remind me that I'm not part of your group, the one you shut me out like I'm not important enough to even be remembered.

Thanks guys, you really made the end of my week ****ing fantastic.

I don't know whether to break contact with you or not.

Edited by Chicogal

Food. Need some. Must go shopping for it. Don't want to. Employees at the store are useless idiots. I no wanna deal with stupid people. Why people gotta be so rude and dumb and...ugh. I just wanna bash their heads together and hope it knocks some common sense into them. dry.gif

....poo. =_=;

Edited by Syiren

um so apparently one of my favorite actors was in a rom-com with one of my favorite actresses? how did i not know this movie existed?

What is life without that show? I finished it today and am already considering watching all 146 episodes again. Literally, how the heck was I living life without this show?

~*~

Sometimes, I worry about myself.

Edited by riyuuan

YESYESYEYSYESYEYSYEYS. I GOT ONE. AGHHHHHH. THANK YOU EGG, I GAVE YOU LOVE, YOU GAVE MEH GOLDYAASSSS

I'm way too happy now xd.png.

Oh man...What if my Avatar of Change dies? I'm so concerned for my baby...Hide, little guy! Hide for your life! You can make it! Fresh out the egg and so sick... unsure.gif

$7.06 for a 12 pack of soda pop is so expensive. Freaking corner stores. And it's Monday today. Ugh.

Oh, I missed another one. .-.

Edited by JolteonTails