RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

*dodges the pounce*

Dang, my Bowser amiibo is very strong, however it's predictable. I'll see if I can fix that.

I wonder if I should bump those threads? Or just let them die? sad.gif

:-) finally done with ap exams for this year :-)

never mind the fact that i've got 5 or 6 next year bye

*rubs temples* Janet, stoppit. I've told you a million times how many things I have to do, so STOP trying to get me to do more. It. Will. Get. Done. When. I. Get. Back. End of.

=_=

P.S. Stop trying to act like that's going to be a lot to do in one day - because one day is all I have to do it in - or even that you care. If you cared, you'd let the samples sit until July instead of forcing me to run them. It seriously won't hurt them. =_=

I'm going to lose my mind having to wait an entire week. ...I guess I should be thankful that they didn't make it two weeks. They've done it before. dry.gif

I hope we do better tomorrow. Last week was horrible and not one donation. I don't care how busy we get, I just want something to do.

I hope I did the right thing.

azkzkjsa another page toppage really

Edited by JolteonTails

Can...can you two shut your faces, please? I'm trying to do my homework and, as anyone who's reading this can see, I'm not getting anything done. Your arguing is incredibly annoying and distracting. You argue over the stupidest things.

Just another reason why I wish I could live alone. Kipz these guys and their arguing.

Don't have any motivation to write my paper on motivation centers in the brain. Not enough intrinsic incentives.

Guess who just drew a Blusang instead of doing homework~ *flees into the abyss*

'is gonna be difficult to keep it to only ten pages. The subject is not difficult and those are some very detailed questions. In fact, the only that's going to be difficult is squeezing in some discussion about problems in all this. Perhaps somewhere in parts 3, 4, or 5.

Every time I read more about Carl Jung's Collective Unconscious, I know I'm in the right field. It's about getting the certification and license needed to actually do what I want. 3 more years. Wish I had gotten this done back when I was fresh out of college rather than a mumble-something mom of 2, working hard to make all the bills and still be "fun" while also finishing up college. Marie-Louise Von Franz is an excellent writer about Jung's Collective Unconscious.

Why are balloon stage 1 hatchies so darn adorable? They look so fat and happy! wub.gif

Why are metals so dang stubborn? dry.gif

Thanks Downtime. It's not like I was in the middle of mass breeding or anything. dry.gif I'm goin' ta bed.

Edited by Syiren

Aww, okay, I take back any anger I felt at you, Janet. Thanks for buying me dinner (and bragging about me to your other group =o )! <3 You're a very sweet adviser.

gosh, i wish people were more active in the chat room ><

Same with mine...

Crazy when I'm at school, only like four people on when I finish my homework

Okay that's a lie I never do homework

gosh, i should probably go to bed........*stays up longer*

Once again, same