RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

The whole point of the game is to just keep going with it

@nora: haha, I didn't set an alarm, but I ended up sleeping 2 hours anyways =w=

also, you just input the link in an img tag

example: [ url=http://dragcave.net/user/WaterScorpion ][ img ]picture link[/img][/url]

(delete spaces inside bracket)

(If you're a Five Nights @ Freddys fan, you'll get what I'm talkin' about tongue.gif)

Scottgames.com (BEWARE SCARY ANIMATRONIC FACE.)

I love what Scott did to Chica..to me it's like a big "TAKE THAT" to people that called 'her' a sl*t, despite the fact..IT'S JUST A ROBOT...and technically is/was a child. The fact that the other altered versions are much scarier and deadlier (can't wait for Foxy/maybe Mangle Puppet etc) will make the 'creepy' fanservice-ship-myself-with-them people kinda..back off a bit xd.png

I'm not hating on people that do that, though. It's just kinda...weird, ya know? People fight over it, fight over the Puppets/Mangles gender, etc..(Some people don't realize, the Puppet and Mangle aren't gendered, they're GENDERLESS, either boy or girl...stop the fighting people O_O)

I don't know why I just posted this on a Dragon site but...yoloswag amIright *awkward silence* ...ohhkayyyy *Scampers off to wherever this magical forum will take me*

Nuuuu, I've been drawing you too much. I need to spread the love. Stop being adorable. D:

The whole point of the game is to just keep going with it

@nora: haha, I didn't set an alarm, but I ended up sleeping 2 hours anyways =w=

also, you just input the link in an img tag

example: [ url=http://dragcave.net/user/WaterScorpion ][ img ]picture link[/img][/url]

(delete spaces inside bracket)

Blahh, it keeps saying "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed " Even though I'm just using a cracked egg picture, I did it like this:

[ URL=http://Dragcave.net/user/NoraNora] [i MG] http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragca...=20120211190743 [/i MG] [/url]

(added spaces to the Is to avoid the error it still gives me)

Never mind, using my avatar for it biggrin.gif Thanks~ xd.png :3

Edited by NoraNora

Seriously, screw this day. I feel like I've wrung my brain dry like a sponge, but in the end I got nothing out of it. What is there even left to do? The report for the course, yes, but do the boss want anything more? Going to be fun when I hand over the journal, like, enjoy going through all of that, because you can definitely not say I haven't thought about stuff. More than 40 pages! xd.png

Perhaps they'd want a copy of the report as well when it's ready, but that's definitely not going to be this week. That would be more practical.

Seriously, screw this day. I feel like I've wrung my brain dry like a sponge, but in the end I got nothing out of it. What is there even left to do? The report for the course, yes, but do the boss want anything more? Going to be fun when I hand over the journal, like, enjoy going through all of that, because you can definitely not say I haven't thought about stuff. More than 40 pages! xd.png

Perhaps they'd want a copy of the report as well when it's ready, but that's definitely not going to be this week. That would be more practical.

*Gives cookie* biggrin.gif Cookies make everything better! And if I had to look through 40 pages, I'd just skim through it and say "Yup, you're awesome. *Aces or whatever work people do to grade or something xd.png*

*flails around like an absolute kipzin' idiot*

WHAT IS HAPPENING? MY FEELS HURT.

Finally got around to making a game via RPG Maker VX Ace, it is going yo have sooo many maps and dungeons....

FINALLY! Now maybe I can focus on what I need to get done instead of walking on egg shells. Now if only it wasn't so fricking hot. sad.gif

I'm gonna put this here, I dunno if I'm violating rules..but I honestly don't want to get in trouble for not understand rules;

In 5 hours(I'll Unhide it tomorrow mornin') A purple dino egg I found will be up for trade. I have a gold, a gold/silver shimmer, etc..I dunno what I'd want for exchange, honestly..I'll have to figure that out. But yeah, I'm basically wondering if anyone would want the egg, it turns into a Pterrodactyl according to the wiki tongue.gif

I'm gonna put this here, I dunno if I'm violating rules..but I honestly don't want to get in trouble for not understand rules;

In 5 hours(I'll Unhide it tomorrow mornin') A purple dino egg I found will be up for trade. I have a gold, a gold/silver shimmer, etc..I dunno what I'd want for exchange, honestly..I'll have to figure that out. But yeah, I'm basically wondering if anyone would want the egg, it turns into a Pterrodactyl according to the wiki tongue.gif

congrats on the catch. It's not easy to grab a dino. happy.gif If you want to trade it, just post it in one of the trading threads, maybe the 'Cave born trading thread' and say something like, "On cooldown, PM if interested." Stating that it's a Purple Dino. smile.gif

~*~

Well, that's one issue taken care of. At least for three months anyway. boy is that a relief. Now I just have to get used to them again and try to tough out the first few days. I have a bad feeling I won't be feeling so good tomorrow. happy.gif;

I wish my dragons were feeling as generous as I am. I want to gift, but they don't want to give me eggs. To breed almost ten pairs of Thunders and only get 2 eggs? Ouch. The magma's are even more stubborn and I haven't even tried my Ice dragons yet. Hopefully they the nicer of the three. :/

Thanks for that suggestion, just put it up there for 'em to see biggrin.gif To be honest I was gonna let someone else get it, I was hunting either the Paper or Chicken, but I have a Rare-Clicker-Reflex now xd.png nabbed a Silver Shimmer-Scale from doing that too when I wanted the abandoned hatchling next to it xd.png ...Maybe I'll put that up too...Idon'tevenknowohgodXD

I need to go to sleep in the worst way because I need to get to a job tomorrow.. but I'm just not used to going to sleep in a timely manner. Fun.

(also I've been putting my spriting talents towards Nascar like an obsessive crazy person).

(..I also ought to update my signature here).

(also, also.. Order of the Griffin seems to no longer exist :/ )

ASHJKSADFSKDAS-

Ya know what? Screw it, I'm leaving that there. I regret everything nothing.

My bed.....it's calling my name..... sleep.gif Zzz....Zzz....Zzz...

I'm gonna be completely honest, and of course this isn't targeting anyone.

After just looking at random scrolls my Dragons may have come from (Abandoned ones), I strongly dislike (oh I'm so fancyy) how people keep like, 20 of the same breed/color of Dragon..I mean, Holidays are fun and all, and having lots of rares is handy, too, and I get people also use a few for breeding.. But really...there's a LOTTT of the same one, and people won't trade them, which I understand..but still...just..so many draggoonnnssss.

I've also noticed after giving a Dino to someone a few days ago, upon checking the scroll..they traded it off. Worst part is, the thread I put it on I believe has a rule against that..*Flips table* I can't say anything 'cause I don't know if they're on that thread..But I know censorkip.gif well the Dino is gone, and it's violating the rule.

I'm gonna be completely honest, and of course this isn't targeting anyone.

After just looking at random scrolls my Dragons may have come from (Abandoned ones), I strongly dislike (oh I'm so fancyy) how people keep like, 20 of the same breed/color of Dragon..I mean, Holidays are fun and all, and having lots of rares is handy, too, and I get people also use a few for breeding.. But really...there's a LOTTT of the same one, and people won't trade them, which I understand..but still...just..so many draggoonnnssss.

I've also noticed after giving a Dino to someone a few days ago, upon checking the scroll..they traded it off. Worst part is, the thread I put it on I believe has a rule against that..*Flips table* I can't say anything 'cause I don't know if they're on that thread..But I know censorkip.gif well the Dino is gone, and it's violating the rule.

Well, in all honesty, many people like collecting several of each kind of dragon. Everyone plays the game the way they're most comfortable with. Some collect one of each gender and then freeze three hatchlings and they're done. Others collect only certain kinds. Some only like CB dragons or only collect them to a certain gen, like 4th or 5th, while others don't care what a dragon's lineage is be is PB or messy. I myself love collecting a few dozen of the same type of dragon. Trihorns for example. The technique is called hoarding and many users do this either because they love the breed or they want to build a nice lineage. I understand your frustration, but you should also take into account that some people who have these large collections have been on here for years.

As for the dino, I wasn't there, so I don't know the full details. If you think a rule was broken you should speak to one of that trading thread's mods or seek out advice from an official one.

~*~

Oh, I feel like crap. My throat feels like its stuffed with cotten and my stomach is so upset. I knew this was coming, but still! Ugh! Dx Hopefully the side effects are gone by this Friday. sad.gif

Well, in all honesty, many people like collecting several of each kind of dragon. Everyone plays the game the way they're most comfortable with. Some collect one of each gender and then freeze three hatchlings and they're done. Others collect only certain kinds. Some only like CB dragons or only collect them to a certain gen, like 4th or 5th, while others don't care what a dragon's lineage is be is PB or messy. I myself love collecting a few dozen of the same type of dragon. Trihorns for example. The technique is called hoarding and many users do this either because they love the breed or they want to build a nice lineage. I understand your frustration, but you should also take into account that some people who have these large collections have been on here for years.

As for the dino, I wasn't there, so I don't know the full details. If you think a rule was broken you should speak to one of that trading thread's mods or seek out advice from an official one.

~*~

Oh, I feel like crap. My throat feels like its stuffed with cotten and my stomach is so upset. I knew this was coming, but still! Ugh! Dx Hopefully the side effects are gone by this Friday.  sad.gif

Well yeah I understand they like it, it's not like I'm gonna attack them for doing what they love, sometimes it just kinda irks me >3<; I'll get over it, though xd.png. I'll probably go back to that thread and check over all the posts to see if the person is there first, then message someone.

Also, has anyone noticed when your eggs are low, suddenly views spike? That's been happening to me for a while..and I only discovered Eatw like, days after joining both site and forums..I thought it was when you make an account it adds you blink.gif

Edited by NoraNora

I'm so ready to just be done with this. Won't the end of the week just come?

Time to go home already.

eta: Guess it's time to finally write the essay. Doubt I'd win the scholarship, but it's worth a try.

Edited by JolteonTails