RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I came SO CLOSE! Closer than I've gotten to beating him! If only I still had MP enough to use Curaga one more time. Dang you, Sephiroth and your heartless angel! DANG YOU! Dx

I hope they are just busy, not ignoring me. eta: Seems like they forgot. :/

Edited by JolteonTails

There was a cricket and it was giant and it was a giant nope I don't like bugs nope nope not one bit get awaaay hiss. ...Literally my thought process.

Not showing my calculations since there are so many comparisons. Hope the prof doesn't take off for me making use of JMP. I think my homework makes it clear I know how to do the calculations. =X

As everything has return to a state of calm the words you spoke mom continue to eat away at me. Calling me a fat censorkip.gif will take time to forget.

I wish I could be doing something else right now. As soon as they leave...out go the earbuds, up goes the volume, out comes the tablet. Time to draw, friends.

*should really be studying*

I wish I could live on my own.

Ahhhhhhh I really don't want to be here oh my god. I was doing fine until my gender came up...

yay, that went well.

@oddi: aww........wants to ask but won't

@ali'i: i know the feels, i know the feels (at least you don't live in an apartment surrounded by old people who are hard of hearing so their volumes are turned up so you can hear their tv through the walls? ;u; )

...I nearly never have motivation to draw/doodle except during Advanced Functions and Modeling class. :/ eta: What are they? 12? What the heck.

Edited by JolteonTails

The good news, it's Monday night. (or Tuesday morning, depending how you look at it) The bad news? He's coming home this weekend instead of the 22nd.

.....damn. dry.gif

Fortune cookie reads: "A bit of good fortune is coming your way." (Is skeptical) dry.gif

2 hours later...

Wins $20 on a $1 scratch-off. (is a little less skeptical) blink.gif

I got a message from someone whose posts I reblog quite frequently, but tumblr is blocked from my school's wifi. I'm terrified of what it's going to say... paranoia. Paranoia everywhere...

Final in a couple of hours. Oh gods. I'm not mentally prepared enough for this. ASDFKSHFASKH- *flails out of chair*

EDIT: Apparently I've been using Photoshop too much. I just tried to ctrl+z something I wrote on paper. =.= *slinks away*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

"I just called, to say, I love you"

......don't know how that popped in my head though.....

Jet, you're not the only one that try to Ctrl+Z on a paper.

----------

It sucks to be forgotten easily. Guess I'll just forget them and move on.

It's quite decent for first time coding and using the CNC machine, but the last letter is slightly off, and it's bothering me so much... And why the heck I've been sneezing so much lately? (No, I don't think I'm sick)

I thought I told you, you activate my pounce ability.

*pounces on Jolteon here for good measure*

*dodges the pounce*

Dang, my Bowser amiibo is very strong, however it's predictable. I'll see if I can fix that.