RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

After this AP Chem chapter, 'equilibrium' is my new favorite English word. Equilibrium. Equilibrium. Equilibrium. *giggles like an idiot*

I might be going a little crazy at this point

Edited by Orlageddon

I know these things take time, but the suspense is KILLING ME! I keep checking it every few minutes yet and no change is driving me nuts. Blarg!

lol, I just re-read that and realized how it seems like I'm talking about hatching eggs, but I'm noooooot~

.....sometimes I think I'm going crazy. unsure.gif

Wait, I know what it is. It's because I was role-playing as Pinkie Pie earlier and my mind is still stuck in that character's mindset. Oh geeze! xd.png

Every year this event stresses me out.

I think I need a vacation from the cave.

Edited by omgitskairi

Too antsy to finish reading that awesome story, even though my eggs are now safe. I could use the extra sleep, and I am tired, but I just don't want to go to bed yet. Sigh~ Thank goodness it's almost Friday.

I'm pretty sure my copper dragon is going to wish it didn't gender to be a male after I'm done using it to get myself some more different color copper.

And also sure that I better not do anymore hunting until A. Some of my hatching grow up or B. after I get my two new Holiday dragons lol

I need to actually look at some tutorials to actually even use the program... That's a first!

STOP SHOWING UP, SWEDISH KEYBOARD! I need to learn to NOT change my keyboard language when trying to get to the symbols areas, because everytime I do that, I have to flip through all 6 of my keyboards to get back to english.

Is it really this hard to find a non-blurry picture of the Great Spirit Undine? I can find good pictures of Efreet, Sylph, and Gnome just fine.

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

Like why do I keep getting nosebleeds in chem class uuuummm

NO I'm PRETTY SURE it's not influenced by who is around shut up IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT.

PROBABLY.

>.>

<.<

NOOOO!! Why do I never listen to myself?! Curses, now I might not have enough egg spaces for tonight's release. Dang it. There's no way I'm gonna toss back this epic 2G RA x Solstice. It's too pretty, too awesome and...the first one I've actually caught in the cave this year. xd.png

The world better start hoping that it won't regret me figuring out a few things about Photobucket editing and paint net.

cause i am going to have some fun with this. lol

That feeling when your friend gets (involuntarily) disconnected from chat right after you've asked an awkward question

dammit

and I really wanted to know too, but no idea how to ask a second time now dry.gif

It looks so pretty outside and with the bright sunshine it looks warm, but I shall not be deceived. It was FREEZING last night. Nope, you will not fool me Mr. Sun. *snub*

...I'm hungry.

*sigh* I'm not gonna be able to read watchmen with this conversation going the way it is. I don't like being in this situation. At one point I can sympathize with him, but I also get where the others are coming from... Why do I have this kind of neutral personality? On a lot of other things too...

It feels pretty painful to be suddenly hated.

Especially when it's over an accident and they refuse to believe that.

goddamn ****ing neighbors why do you have to always have your tv on! >_<

(the walls might also be too thin, wry?!)

I'm feeling very relieved, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I knew I didn't have that book and it feels nice to know the library acknowledged it. It was there mistake and they found it. How and where it was I have no idea, but I know it wasn't in my possession as I had returned it, like I said I did. So, the fine that they had been building up for me to pay has now vanished and it feels good to not have to worry about that anymore. happy.gif;

I have no clue what is going on. Honestly I've never quite understood anything we learn in History but this period especially confuses the hell out of me... what is happening?? WHY is it happening?? what is this????

Doesn't help that I wasn't there for that lesson so now I have to rely on other people's notes plus the textbook, which is just... no dry.gif

And I don't care about Napoleon at all jesus christ I'm sick of having to read and memorize all this and also have some semblance of giving a crap about it. Okay, now I get how humanities-oriented people feel during my precious chemistry classes. Blaahh *keels over*

The kindness on this forum never ceases to amaze me. happy.gif Makes me want to breed a bunch'a rare eggs and gift it to the departure's thread.

user posted image