RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

WHOA, wait, are you serious?! Am I seeing this right? blink.gif *rubs eyes*

.....*squee* This is so awesome. THANK YOU! You guys are awesome! biggrin.gif That just made my day. happy.gif

Um guys... this current events discussion is due tomorrow... can someone aside from me please post SOMETHING so I can get my two comments in D:

I see I'm not the only one procrastinating lol *finishes up labs also due tomorrow*

no but really this stuff needs to be submitted in advance by its very nature, mine was in 4 days ago and so far crickets from everyone... I'm getting antsy here :<

Edited by Orlageddon

They say we'll rot in hell, but I don't think we will~

They've branded us enough. Outlaws of love~

Come on guys... I'm in Prague 5AM-5PM (probs more like 6) tomorrow, with no internet access might I add, and then before 8PM I'm leaving again for the school dance... I just don't have the TIME D:

...Wait, what am I freaking out about? This category is only worth like 5% of the grade, and I've kept up a perfect record in it so far anyway. BUT STILL xd.png I have this compulsion to get ALL THE POINTS (and it drives me nuts that I can't seem to do that in tests or labs but that's another matter >_<)

Edited by Orlageddon

I wonder if they have any good movies to check out. Hope there's some good ones. smile.gif

Of course it's put up when I am at work on mobile... And it's past 1am. I'm just not going to even worry about it because I can't even try to claim bingos right now. Aisssssh.

Looooooooooooooong week. I wish my friend wasn't going to want to hang out tomorrow because I really just wanna come home and sleep as soon as I finish grading and reading papers.

Oh what's this song called again? It's stuck in my head, and I bought it, and I forgot-OH YEAH! *starts to mentally hum to self*

Wait.

Ow, ow ow ow ow ow ow........

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

I feel dead. I want to sleep. I can't. I need to do homework. Q-Q

Wait, my sister is considering moving down here?! That'll be awesome. We were best buds as kids. biggrin.gif

Jeez you're telling me what now??

Okay, I absolutely love how this official 'correct method' is a mile long using ICE diagrams, while I just barged in solving everything with Henderson-Hasselbalch and gave not a censorkip.gif, and it worked xd.png and I never noticed until I looked at the answers now

Hey... not my fault that the assignment says "buffer" and my mind instantly goes "durr Henderson-Hasselbalch" since that's about the only one of the bajillion equations that I actually remember. Did I get the answer? I did. So shut up lel

sometimes I really can be accidentally ingenious I guess

bleh, I hope I'll be okay. I didn't consume very much of it but that croissant was pretty disgusting.

This is the first time in a few weeks that I woke up and stayed up before midday... I'm not sure if waking up at 4am is an improvement though, will find out if I crash and burn before 8pm like I did yesterday. Welp, it's 8:38am, so far so good. xd.png

Edited by VampiricOmen

Can't figure out what the problem with this code is. Unfortunately, sitting in front of the computer and making moose sounds doesn't help to solve the problem.

I wish it did. I'm pretty good at both of those.

Uhhh why is she doing that? She's just as bad as that other guy... I just don't understand... Whaaat?!? xd.png

Gah just come out with number three! It's not like I've been waiting for FIVE YEARS! TAKE YOUR TIME!

Noooo, where did that recipe go!? It looked so good. D: I can't even remember the name of it to google it. Dang.

Well....that's one way to do it. Though, I'm sure there are less painful ways. Ouch. >.o;

god i'm still sleepy........that's 3 1/2 hours of my life i'm not getting back T-T

Why is it that when you wash your face, it gets dry? Wouldn't it be SOMEWHAT moist from the water? Or am I an idiot and not noticing the obvious? Probably door number two.