RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why on earth am I still awake? I was so busy today, did so much while not feeling 100% and was yawning ever since an hour after sunset. So WHY am I still awake after 2 am?! Goodnight.

right... okay... good... ima take the test now and then maybe i'll be able to think of something other than chem

jesus take the wheel

i still have no idea what is going on in this unit xd.png

I hate these mood swings. One minute I'm fine the next I'm feeling depressed for no reason. I shouldn't be feeling depressed. Well, not more than normal. This depression feeling is different. I know it's part of my mood swings and it'll go away soon enough, but it really sucks right now that I feel this way. I just want to cry. sad.gif

I hope this mood shifts soon.

oooooo say what, extra credit? I LOVE EXTRA CREDIT. Gimme ALL THE POINTS!! Let's do this

Cripes, I just can't seem to relax and set my mind on something different today xd.png Seems like I won't be able to do so for the next two months, with the amount of work that keeps piling up. And yet I still feel like I'm slacking most of the time... o_O

No but really though. Two categories of the olympiad, finishing up with the course (along with this extra credit lab that just popped up), revising for the final exam, then the AP exam, my project on top of that... By the end of April I'll be so done with chem I won't ever want to see it again lol. /unlikely

The thing that's bothering me is this massive Art assignment though... :< I have no idea what to do yet, and it seems like it'll be due at the same time as all this other stuff and I just. Nope. I don't even like this subject goshdangit

I guess I should do laundry........*sigh* wish there were more hours in the day........

...well damn, I suddenly want to chicken out, this exam is going to require too much brain xd.png

But no, I've gone too far to surrender now! and foolishly informed several people that I will in fact be taking the exam. I shall take up the challenge!! ... *gulp*

Edited by Orlageddon

Yeaaaaah they're back! biggrin.gif And wow this tastes super delicious. It tastes so good with sparkling cider. tongue.gif

This movie is boring. Why am I watching this. I should probably be working on those essays for the scholarship. But...cozy........urrngggg

UUUGGHHH don't want to do homework...what can I do to procrastinate...

I want a pickle. Why do I suddenly want a pickle.

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

Done with my essay. FINALLY! Well... I mean half of it but whatever... rolleyes.gif

ewwww Art :x

Wow several years ago I wouldn't have thought I'd ever say this. It was my FAVORITE SUBJECT. Just. what. how

Then again back then I thought my drawing had a future too, called myself an artist /cringe, and I wanted to primarily study languages because ya, that's super useful by itself, don't you know xd.png ha. ha. ha. good one xd.png jesus younger Betty crawl somewhere to die ok.

Dear god now I'm so glad they don't let kids specialize & customize their subjects at school early on o____o What kind of crap would I have ended up studying?!

/will probs be saying this exact thing in a few years (hope not)

then again I've already started pursuing science and loving every minute so HAHA and it doesn't seem like I'll be getting my nose out of the periodic table anytime soon x3

oh my god I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FRENCH REVOLUTION.

like ok I should know the context and the impact and whatever but this much detail?? screw you

that's it... I hope I can pull through with a B in this subject, A's be damned. I just don't give a crap anymore, I'm going to put more effort in what I want instead

My eggs are taking forever to hatch. ....both dragons and pokemon. ....*headdesk* I need some good music....and a snack.

Yay. More essays. I don't want to do this. All I want is my Alternative and Dubstep, and a nice book or a doodle pad, and a cozy book nook in a corner. Or a tree. That would be amazing. A book nook in a tree. Too bad I live in a subdivsion.

This song is nice...*Starts to zone out and daydream*

Yay. More essays. I don't want to do this. All I want is my Alternative and Dubstep,

Sweet, another dubstep fan. cool.gif

bored as heck. It's moments like this when I need to write, and I get great ideas, but when I bring the blank page up and hover my fingers over the keys to start my mind goes blank. Oh~ Writer's block. How I loathe thee.