RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

WHY?! Seriously, It's awesome that you kept the emotional, suspenseful "He can't be dead!" part in, but you skip over the rest of the epic battle? Dude. Yeah, you showed Stitch, Yuffie, the three sprites and Leon fighting, but where is the spiky-haired champ? That's one of the best parts in the entire game. Yeah, it's cool that you went into more detail and showed a very angry King Mickey kicking butt, but what about who Sora teams up with? You don't show that? I don't get how any manga would dare pass up that scene! Why?! And not just skipping over the epic (yet far too short) team-up with Cloud, but I didn't even see Tifa there. Where was she? Because she was definitely there in the game. There better be an epic battle scene between Cloud and Sephiroth and it'd be nice if Tifa also made an appearance since it was her light that gave Cloud strength in that scene as well.

This probably should have gone into the rant thread, but I'm hungry, don't have a lot of time and I can't find it. So, my apologies. sleep.gif;

*goes to get something to eat*

Edited by Syiren

i ship gold telluride so hard gjhnfg

one of the easier things about element personifications are ship names lmao

they might be moving their way to the top of the list... can't decide if they can top antimony sulfide as my all time favorite couple yet, but they're at least dangerously close wub.gif

I want to do nothing but continue writing this stupid sappy story all day lol

I love gifting eggs. wub.gif

Balzac why

I don't wannaaaa write this repoooort xd.png *lazes around*

....should I draw my teacher a picture to go with this lab? Nahh that would be embarrassing, haven't done that before. A good excuse to draw the coinage metals again though... x3

Edited by Orlageddon

It's sad when I have the internet at my fingertips and yet I'm still bored. dry.gif guess I could do chores, but this I feel a headache coming on, I'm really not in the mood to deal with that right now. Wish I could take a nap.

omg 'silicide' is a terribly unfortunate name for a compound. it sounds like suicide, my brain keeps filling that in and I'm just like NO D:

I have no idea why I care about this so much but wow that is a terrible name

and wait what business does silicon have bonding like that anyway?! D:<

*researching stupid crap instead of doing her book report bwaha*

Edited by Orlageddon

Fanfiction, why are you being so stupid right now? I can't do anything but read. That's kinda the whole point of the site, but it'd be great to...oh I dunno, FAV the stories I like? I also can't access my main menu. No checking PM's, no uploading new chapters (lucky for them I don't have any that are ready to be uploaded), no looking at story stats or fav'ing authors. Just the same stupid 503 error. I find three epic stories and I can't fav them.

What's wrong with you fanfiction? Did someone bonk you on the head? dry.gif

*pokes eggs* hatch faster. You are locking me. If you weren't such great lineages I'd AP you for V-day eggs. *poke poke*

Edited by Syiren

I really should check my messages to see when I should meet my friend........*continues fooling around on the internet*

I haven't done a thing all day lol

and now it's past bedtime and I'm writing my stupid story and rambling about it on DC instead of sleeping because of course I am /no regrets

Gotta love when your characters, brother and sister, are arguing like that stupid stereotypical married couple... with the genders swapped. The girl took things literally, has no idea what she did wrong, and is trying to reason it all out, while the guy is being all emotional and is upset she didn't read his mind. Joy. Copper and Gold are something else alright my god

(Tbh I'm siding with Au there. That should have been REALLY OBVIOUS from his account of the story. Which doesn't make their exchange any less amusing to read xd.png)

Holy crap! "Saving The Lost" turns one year old today? ohmy.gif I can't believe it's not only survived this long, but thrived? Wow! And to think it all started with a dream. Awesome! biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Okay. WHY on earth did I never eat kiwi before?! Even though it makes my tongue feel funny, even more than apples do... SO DELICIOUS. =w= *noms*

*now with a very sore tongue, no regrets whatsoever*

I kindof pity the original Ion, even though the replica world idea was from him

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman