RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

This is going to be a bleak, boring Thursday for me... :c I hope there won't be an extra History lesson instead of Chem, I don't want to die D:

To be fair, our Bio teacher is gone too and they HAVE been rearranging classes in interesting ways to let us off early, which is cool, so who knows...?

Welp, at least we did have chem today and I managed to (very spectacularly) meet up with him after classes, and tomorrow I have an excuse to go see him. Maybe twice if I make it work out just so. >:D *feels so sneaky*

But... actually going into the lab is a different story D: too awkward send help

What was that song...

Was popular around 2 years ago

Was a cover sung by a girl (original sung by a guy)

I think it was about friendship

Reminded me about Winnie the Pooh for some reason

Original music video was a little strange

Have no memory of the lyrics, but do remember it being a little sad

People were kindof mad that she sorta didn't say it was a cover or something

Found out Youtube doesn't show history from 2 years ago D: hopefully I might of posted it on facebook then.... this is going to drive me nuts

OMGS I FOUND IT! I REMEMBERED IT HAD TO DO WITH A RABBIT AND A BEAR AND FOUND IT! I FEEL LIKE I WON A LOTTERY!

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

I just signed my message to Ruby as -Ruby.

....it's after one am guys. I am obviously exhausted. cries a little.

Found out Youtube doesn't show history from 2 years ago D: hopefully I might of posted it on facebook then.... this is going to drive me nuts

OMGS I FOUND IT! I REMEMBERED IT HAD TO DO WITH A RABBIT AND A BEAR AND FOUND IT! I FEEL LIKE I WON A LOTTERY!

Oh gods, I know that feel. It's an amazing one.

I tried recovering my password using the onsite recovery, I just wasn't getting any emails for it. Not the first important site this has happened with. I wonder if my email is blacklisted somewhere? xd.png

Welp, now I have access so it's all done and sorted.

oh my lord I never realized my mind was really that dirty. what to do, what to do

hmm

you know what, I don't really care

Dragonesses, please. My poor Nebbie is trying his best.

AHGSDKALHGEWJKGABSKDL-

So much for finishing this before I sleep today. This is taking a bit longer than I thought it would. At least it's not due until Monday.

my face itches, I should do something about that... or maybe I'll just sit here and stare at the forum till I get sleepy, and ignore the itch. after all, what else does one do, about The Legendary Itch?

I... didn't have enough disk space to print a document...

A cleanup might be in order O_O

I still get so freaked out when people apparently actually wANT TO TALK TO ME on their own accord jesus christ. Messaging me first. Like why would you willingly talk to the most boring nerd on the planet my god and I'm so terrible at replying in a reasonable amount of time too

wooh

but it's REALLY nice don't get me wrong I'm just... surprised still ^w^ *feels popular*

(and I replied to this probably within 2-3 hours of seeing it too! yes good gooood)

Right but I should be in bed and/or studying History right about NOW. *gets off computer*

Edited by Orlageddon

Not that I mean to hound him, but I'm rather curious to the extent of it...

Egads, how is it this cold?!

Edited by Daydreamer09

Mmmm, I wonder if I should go for another dragon........

Also, do I have to refresh the page even if I've updated my lair in order to see the bachelorette?

FFFFFF-

Guys, help. I can't stop adding things to this model. I should've finished a while ago, but I can't stop adding and changing things. I have other models to make still. T-T