RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Hunh.....Maybe I should log out.But I dont want to.But she may be back at any moment.....Fine,I'll log out.But I am on an iPad.Whatever.

Yergh the lyrics really say 'stadium', so that's what my misheard 'stibium' amounts to lol

(Still going to sing that in my head tho /lost case)

God, I'd rather actually be GOOD at chemistry, than keep seeing it all over the place where it's not xd.png Especially antimony who the hell cares about antimony anyway? I do. Poor underrepresented element

Well, that's a relief. My only CB Gold and Silver didn't refuse each other. I didn't get an egg, but I consider the fact that they like each other a victory. biggrin.gif

I waaaaant it. But I don't have time for a new game right now anyway. T-T

C'mon get back to hpotoshop, you have a deadline, Need to get this picture done. Need to do something productive. C'mon, you can do i-....!!! Get off MSPaintAdventures and stop reading Homestuck! dry.gif

Wow I didn't really want to go to this ball, but now I'm kinda looking forward to it... For once I don't even care that I can't dance, or even just not be painfully awkward xd.png

Was torn between a dress or something more like a suit of sorts (since I own kickass versions of either), but now I've decided on wreckin that place with my dress and my favorite top hat (which I haven't worn in aaaages and that needs to stop). And ima put a giant red rose on it, in case someone misses it. All eyes on Betty, suckers, and screw your fashion ideas cool.gif

I still want to crossdress to an event sometime though. I want a real formal men's suit... hell, scratch that, what I really want are the resources to pull off the male gothic aristocrat style TwT *gushes over pictures*

Wow messing around with clothes is FUN who would have thought?? What have I been missing out on all my life, just because I kept misguidedly telling myself everything considered 'girly' was wrong? Jeez I should know better than that. e_e

Though, thinking of it now, I should really put in some more work on these lab reports while I can, both due on the 30th and I still largely don't have much of an idea what's going on unsure.gif but surely if I really spend all weekend on them without slacking...

How did that end up back there? blink.gif

Okay, no, I give up... I really don't get why people go to these things. x_x

What do I wear omg

If a wear a dress, bra and cleavage will show when I bend over D:

Jeans and shirt is too casual sad.gif

I really hope I don't get woken up in the middle of the night because of a sudden thunderstorm. dry.gif

woah Computer exploding with lag because of person above me's signature

EDIT: Not above me on the previous page

Edited by SULDhasno

School starts Monday. I can't believe they haven't sent out TA announcements yet. How are we supposed to meet for duties if they haven't sent anything out??? C'mon. They sent out last semester's nearly a month beforehand.

A moment of silence for my colleague Alex, who didn't do any work all semester and is now facing being dropped.