RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Aww man! I didn't want to keep this egg! I was gonna breed it then gift it to the departures thread, but then it had to go and have THAT for a code! Dangit. It's gotta stay now. xd.png

BLERGH I forgot about the math homework. GO AWAY SINE GRAPHS. I HATE YOUUU

*getting a bit too emotional* but... I ALWAYS understand math. ALWAYS.

Hell I'm not even having that much trouble with the CONCEPT. The thing is that I just plain hate this unit... and my sine curves look like crap, while the teacher taunts me with his perfect beautiful ones on the blackboard >:[

*draws graphs angrily*

Edited by Orlageddon

I have to get up early....but I don't wanna go to sleep. I'm getting sleepy anyway.....I need some Mtn. Dew. sleep.gif

Whoa, wait, back up! Present from the Past got 464 views in a single day?! 'Da heck?! blink.gif Um, wow. My stories normally never get that kind of feed back. Not in one day at least. I guess that means I must be doing something right. Still having trouble believing the stats though. blink.gif

What is wrong with the people in this movie? WHY CAN'T I HAVE THAT DOG? I really want bbq chicken wings or maybe some calamari. Why can't I concentrate on anything today? Uuuugh I'm so cold right now. But seriously I would like a pet octopus or maybe even a baby Cthulhu. It would be so cute. This movie is hilarious and I think everyone should watch it. Everyone needs to watch Grabbers. It's like an irish Tremors but with tentacled things instead LOL it's so great.

Edited by AquaTart

Yay! My first Shiny on Virtuadopts! Awesome! wub.gif

I have

way

too

much

Daniel Landa in my music folder wth

I mean, he did use to be my favorite singer ever at one point, but that was, what... 7 years ago? When I was like... 9? xd.png (damn I was a weird kid)

Come on, I'm listening on random and he pops up like every second to third song... that's just weird lol

I wonder if I should remake that video. I could probably make it better this time around, I just wish I hadn't deleted the original off my computer. sleep.gif

mmmm, i wonder if there are any plans for today........i wouldn't mind but i kind of hope not cuz i have stuff to do uwu

There NEEDS to be someone's birthday soon, I've never craved cake so hard in all my life. >.< Would a dragon's birthday qualify, I wonder?

So, logic

>Sees thread title

>Gives no rips (a few people are here)

>Posts prizes in thread, gets part of post removed

>Still gives no rips (a couple people I know of are here)

>Seasonals = metallics (since when???)

>Posts seasonals in thread

>Epic-no-rips-given-time

I'm not naming exact people, I'm just saying I've been seeing far, far, FAR too much of this.

It's called the METALLIC trading thread for a reason, guys. dry.gif

I'm hungry. Wonder what's for dinner? unsure.gif

gosh guys, we get it. you don't have to repeat what he said, it was already said once. i guess this is partially why the thread fills up quickly.