RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

When the title of your character's theme song is literally THEIR NAME. Hurrr so imaginative

not to mention I really only clicked it in the first place because it's named 'Gold'... but it ended up suiting him so well dammit :>

And it's actually a really good song. Like really really good. Dang my trigger happy element clicker self, now I'm going to have it stuck in my head forever and ever ._.

I am feeling really out of it tonight. Might be my new meds so hopefully I'll be adjusting soonXD

All this crappy weather's been having a bad effect on my mood. I could sure use a pick-me-up. sleep.gif

Edited by Syiren

School starts Monday. I can't believe they haven't sent out TA announcements yet. How are we supposed to meet for duties if they haven't sent anything out??? C'mon. They sent out last semester's nearly a month beforehand.

What year of school are you in now?

What year of school are you in now?

Finishing my first year in my Masters. ^^

~

So hungry but I missed my sister's call twice. Better put away my towel and call her.

Freaking trigonometric functions can go die in a fire pls

Exponents, logarithms, please come back! I DESTROYED that unit and had a hell of a time doing so. Come baaaaack TT__TT

Up until this point, I've been able to figure stuff out on the spot if I forgot, but these godforsaken tables are making it impossible... NOT a fan of memorizing crap in math dry.gif

I'm in the mood to make another avatar, but I dunno which one I wanna make. Axel? Sora? Cloud? Pikachu? Too many choices. dry.gif

I love how pikachu was kinda out of left field XP

guh, i don't want to do laundry, where'd my time go?

Get your stuff out of the washing machine, roommate! I am not cleaning my sheets later if I have to remake my bed without cleaning them. Too much work. =_=

...wait, why am I basically doing the same thing all over again?

*facepalm* I'm completing two slightly different labs on intermolecular forces, when I could have picked polarity or bond length in place of one of these. Way to learn. A lazy arse is what I am lol

Oh well... no time to change it now

>_>

<_<

ehehe

...but like at least one deals with organic and one with inorganic?? *pathetic attempt to save face*

DIE SMILEY

Edited by Orlageddon

Would love to have just one day where I don't get nagged, asked to go to the store, asked to go outside dozens of times, asked to come here for a few seconds but actually a few hours, asked to do this, asked to do that, asked to jump through hoops, recover passwords, remember stupid things, talk about stuff I'm not interested in and holy cow just leave me alone for one day, is that so difficult?

And you wonder why I'm so short tempered sometimes.

What is my thought. Well I never really check so hold on a second. *smashes head with rock* pain that's what.

Actually I was just thinking that I don't want to sleep. And feeling like something wants me dead. Don't stay up late playing evil games

guhh I love that feeling when I listen to a song a lot during a certain time, then stop, months later come back to it, and the nostalgia just hits me over the head as I recall the whole atmosphere of that period and everything. ^w^ is that just me here

Actually that applies to anything. One time it happened with a certain shower gel scent that took me back to summer, and that was INTENSE like I almost fell over. xd.png But then I overused the gel (because I really freaking adore the rhubarb and strawberry scent ok), and it stopped working... ;_; sad.

I feel I've been increasingly using this thread to ramble... I desperately need the motivation to keep a consistent diary instead lol

If Earth is the third world away from the sun.. Then technically all countries on it are third world countries.