RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Wow

5am and haven't slept yet

omg is my face purple

oh nvm just the glare this screen has given me all night ^.^

Dang it. It's so beautiful outside. I wanna go somewhere and just enjoy the day, but my body just wants to rest. Nooo! I don't want to be lazy. Not today. Today is special! *Pouts*

....I wonder what Blue Velvet Cake tastes like? unsure.gif

oh damn I really do look good in pink.

Upon finding out that (shocker!) colors other than black exist, I'm discovering a whole new world, no kidding xd.png

My classmates are going to think I've lost my mind lmao but I don't care, I'm cute x3

Edited by Orlageddon

So hungry....need food. *stomach grumbles* I know you're empty, shut up! dry.gif

What is with me tonight? First I'm tired, then I'm laughing then I'm grumpy, then i'm angry, now i'm in this weird goofy mood and acting really weird. 'Da heck is goin' on? blink.gif

I love Vampire Diaries so much omg WHY IS THE NEW SEASON NOT ON DVD YET NOOOOOOOO

Katherine Pierce why sad.gif

........okay, idk wtf that is, but it looks dumb and something that'll possibly be rejected outright

Where the censorkip.gif is the switch

OMG I've been roaming around for 30 minutes and I can't find that goddamn switch

*pats chocolate*

hehe, i don't really play that anymore, but we'll see if i "inadvertently" made people lose the game XP

Oh hey. That's Ralph Fiennes. The actor for Lord Voldemort totally just walked past us.

...aaaand of course I didn't get to shake his hand. At least one classmate did talk to him, that's close enough!

ugh gotta love when I hide things, forget about them, and find them months later when they've long been irrelevant. While looking for something else. Which I didn't hide at all and actually need tomorrow!! dry.gif

Edit: All is well, I've found my compass xd.png somehow stuck in a stash of papers. A cleanup MIGHT be in order...

Edited by Orlageddon

Ohhh~ This is going to be a bad day. I just know it. My mood sucks, I just want to curl back under my blankets, my horoscope states that I'll have to play peace-keeper today which I am pretty good at thanks to practice, but with the way I feel? My peace-keeping might just result with me smacking their heads together and knocking them out. (Not that I'm a physical person, but you get my point)

And I need a Mountain Dew so bad, but I'm totally out. Today is not going to be a good day. TT~TT