RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

No way! Are you serious?! You said you were going to gift me a Thunder, but I never expected a Cave Born! ohmy.gif

*tackle hugs* You are awesome!! Thank you! wub.gif

wtf electrons are complicated.

There's no way I'm going to finish this chapter today. Better spread it out over the weekend after all, and take some time to digest it all. xd.png There's still time till the end of the unit anyway...

It finally came today! I'm still peeved that it's 2 days late, but meh~ whatever. It came undamaged, (lucky sons of...) It looks even cooler up close! Can't wait until Christmas comes! My long wait is almost over! *squee* biggrin.gif

Aaaahh I'm so cold all the time. I wish I could live in Florida or something. Maybe I should go find some gloves.

Aaaahh I'm so cold all the time. I wish I could live in Florida or something. Maybe I should go find some gloves.

It can get pretty cold here too, mostly at night though.

--------------

Why am I so antsy? Yet also so tired. Oh well, wish I could have another neat dream like I did last night.

I wish it would get colder here. :c

I want a grilled cheese sammich now.

Aaaaaaah! First food I've had all day!

Gotta love bonding with my 5-year-old cousin over My Little Pony. xd.png She has so many of these little figurines and (unbeknownst to her) is getting a stuffed toy and jammies for Christmas, I'm jelly lol. Man, this made me realize how badly I need to get back to watching the show and everything... despite my avatar, I'm currently an extremely casual 'fan', bordering on apathetic. Oops.

Also found out there's this MLP magazine and the free gift in the very next issue is a Fluttershy figurine. o______o Jeez!!! I've been searching for a Fluttershy (fave character) for AGES, with no luck (not sure if there even is one to get). Now just not to forget till 14th January...

Gotta love bonding with my 5-year-old cousin over My Little Pony. xd.png She has so many of these little figurines and (unbeknownst to her) is getting a stuffed toy and jammies for Christmas, I'm jelly lol. Man, this made me realize how badly I need to get back to watching the show and everything... despite my avatar, I'm currently an extremely casual 'fan', bordering on apathetic. Oops.

Also found out there's this MLP magazine and the free gift in the very next issue is a Fluttershy figurine. o______o Jeez!!! I've been searching for a Fluttershy (fave character) for AGES, with no luck (not sure if there even is one to get). Now just not to forget till 14th January...

Not really on topic, but since it was a current thought that popped into my head it does kinda count, right?

At the Dollar General they have these $5 puzzles that come with pony figurines (one in each) of the mane six and Fluttershy is one of them. I got the Twilight Sparkle one for my niece. You could get the Fluttershy that way if you miss the magazine.

Edited by Syiren

Also because it popped into my head: Hot Topic sells all kinds of cool pony figurines

Well, someone doesn't know how to be secretive.

May as well announce it to the entire neighborhood.

Not really on topic, but since it was a current thought that popped into my head it does kinda count, right?

At the Dollar General they have these $5 puzzles that come with pony figurines (one in each) of the mane six and Fluttershy is one of them. I got the Twilight Sparkle one for my niece. You could get the Fluttershy that way if you miss the magazine.

Also because it popped into my head: Hot Topic sells all kinds of cool pony figurines

Unfortunately, far as I know neither of these stores would be anywhere near me (based in central Europe). But thanks for the replies anywayyy wink.gif

I like how Youtube has become a legit form of studying for me. It has saved my butt too many times in the past.

Also I love the rare occasion when I'm the only one home. I can sing my heart out (poorly).

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Also I love the rare occasion when I'm the only one home. I can sing my heart out (poorly).

Amen to that. Also claiming dibs on the big TV is nice too. x3

~*~*~*~

Ohhhh~ Please say it isn't so! I cannot be coming down with a cold right now. No no nononononononono! Dang it! sad.gif

Wow like everyone seems to want to talk to me right now ??? What is going on?? I found a new friend of sorts on dA who I have this long comment thread going on with, other dA friends messaging me (and I'm getting a little better at replying too :3), teacher crush hanging around after class to talk to me (omg). And today, to crown it all, this girl I met at a summer camp 5 YEARS or so ago and barely spoke to afterwards beyond a 'hi' in the school hallways and maybe one encounter at English testing, no kidding, she just sat next to me in the canteen and started a convo like we saw each other every day or something. So strange but SO cool. blink.gif Guys what are you even doing? I'm boring, remember??

Not to mention I've had so much less trouble talking to strangers lately. Awkwardness levels dramatically falling. Answering questions in class and volunteering for stuff like a BOSS. I don't want to jinx it, but it's such a weirdly nice feeling to be peeking out of my shell. xd.png

Yay! Not a cold, just my sinuses acting up. Phew~ Now that I can handle. happy.gif