RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I don't understand why people can't do what they say they are going to do, or if something comes up call as soon as you can and let the waiting person know of the change in plans. It's courteous, polite and the right thing to do. You also should not get mad at the waiting person if they get upset with you if this happens frequently.

I will be back no later than 5, does not mean after midnight sometime or five the next morning when you called at 11 am and asked for as 2 hour loaner. Wrecks everyone else's plans and gets all sorts of people ticked off at the stupidly kind person who lent their car.

WHY ME? xd.png

Why I willingly wear this stupid chest binder is beyond me. And yet, I know I'm not going to take it off until people leave...Why do smart people do stupid things ;-;

weh

I wanna reply but I completely forgot how to Czech

I wanna send him this picture but it's terrible

and I have no idea what to say anyway ???

why do things have to be so difficult ugh

you know what I changed my mind, my shell was so much more comfortable, let me back in D:

I topped the page with this BS too omg kill me ok

Edited by Orlageddon

Am worried about Loki (new parakeet). Him and Selene seem to be doing well after I let them out of the cage (on the patio so none will escape smile.gif ), though smile.gif

Smoooooooth jaaaaaaazz.

Also I think I'm enjoying this game waaay more than I should be. Only 20-something% complete, and two games follow with another in production. Aww yush.

oh crap

i sent it

wHAT HAVE I DONE

and with the terrible picture too onoz /dies

Ohhh~ My head hurts. Why does life have to be so annoying sometimes?

Yuck blood... Should I cook something for dinner?

Please don't let them look the curtans... D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E(Song)

It's been so long since I watched Smallville. I forgot how much I liked it. the guy who plays/played Clark Kent is cute! lol, wub.gif

Edit: the amazing kindness on this forum and the cave in general is astounding. Everyone is so awesome and with all the amazing people I've talked to today, it...I'm shedding warm tears of happiness. Thank you everyone for your kindness and I hope you all have a Happy Holiday and a Merry Christmas. TwT

Edited by Syiren

I saw a fanart of Bill Cipher with lady legs in fishnets and high heels, and I'm suddenly imagining him like that singing "Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal"

Why can't my Christmases ever run smoothly? :c

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

user posted image

Internet! I'm currently waiting in my hotel room after a wild night of merriment, so I figured I'd go around and wish a bunch of people a very merry Christmas!

Test: *question about London dispersion forces*

Me: ?? I've never heard about that in my life?? What??? *BS an answer*

Second chapter of NEXT UNIT: "An introduction to intermolecular forces"

Are you kidding me lol

Happy New Years from East Coast Australia~

Couldn't see fireworks but surely heard them. Last house we lived at, fireworks were displayed at the park down the end of our street. Let's just say that was loud.

I hope next year will be better than this year.

Smash Bros. (among other games) almost makes me wish I had irl friends. Almost.

Happy (possibly almost) New Year everyone! <3

Still have about six hours to go here.

Less than an hour to go before Florida rings in the New Year.

Happy 2015 everyone! biggrin.gif