RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Basically, I am trying to figure out whether or not to actually work on my Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. The details are so... so... ARGH!

lmao the only dc threads that are posted in actively where people interact with each other seem to be in the forum games or roleplay section???

This is my goodbye to people I have met here.

If we talked before, may your wishes all come true. wub.gif

Shocked by reading message above.

Don't know you but wish you well sleep.gif

Hope nothing bad has happened that upset you enough to leave.

*hugs*

definitely have a good one, Aamaranthine. i guess you're quitting for good? always sad to see someone good, but any reason you have is a valid one.

I can't believe I slept for over 11 hours last night. I really must not have been feeling good. And yet I'm still tired now? I need something to wake me up, even if it's almost 9 PM. dry.gif

Man it irks me that I'm still skiddish about leaving my Holiday eggs unfogged for fear of viewbombing. dry.gif

Edit: boy am I glad I saved up a bunch of my Red Dragons for this event. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Yes, I do wonder what it's like but not enough to do anything about it.

Do I need irl friends? I don't think so. I'm perfectly content being alone. People make me nervous, anyway.

And you want me to do that and break my back because.....? dry.gif

omg screw you, can you not leave these fireworks for New Year's? dry.gif (Also get off my lawn, damn kids. *is 16 and lives in an apartment complex hence possessing no lawn of her own, but anyways*)

Boy I'm hungry. could sure go for a pizza right about now. With ham and mushroom. Yum.

wah I wish I had just left the answer blank. I mean, it's okay I didn't know because that thing was not mentioned once in the lectures, but my BS'd answer just screams "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT". xd.png

Also I'm still pretty sure I actually got that other 'wrong' one right but whateverrrr. I shall ask the instructor lady what the deal with that is.

I'm starting to see a pattern in my tests. Always one stupid mistake in the multiple choice part, one even stupider mistake in the free response part, and a score of 96%. Wonder if that will keep happening throughout the course. lol

I found a stinkbug in my room. Most people hate them, but they don't really do anything, or so I thought. I named it Gandalf and fed it an orange, and it didn't bother me for the rest of the day. THen I woke up in the middle of the night with it crawling down my back. Now I'm scared because I can't find it, but it has to be in my house somewhere.

Does...does anyone else not feel like Christmas is rapidly approaching?

Seriously, half the time I don't even remember it's December. Twenty days in, as well. What even happened to time?

Despite all the drama during the rest of the year, I love this community during the holidays. <3

I just realized that Disney had a chance to explore and develop a story about a brother-sister relationship with frozen's original material, but instead shifted it to only sisters. D:

They've had plenty of previous Disney sisters, but apparently wanted more. Heck, Brother Bear even went into brotherhood.

There's only two Disney examples I can think of, Brave and Peter Pan with opposite gendered siblings.

I feel bad adding descriptions to the queue...It's already so ridiculously backed up, I hate to be part of the problem.

I just realized that Disney had a chance to explore and develop a story about a brother-sister relationship with frozen's original material, but instead shifted it to only sisters. D:

They've had plenty of previous Disney sisters, but apparently wanted more. Heck, Brother Bear even went into brotherhood.

There's only two Disney examples I can think of, Brave and Peter Pan with opposite gendered siblings.

What about Robin Hood? Skippy the rabbit had his older sister and younger sister tag along with him his his turtle friend. I think there are one or two others, but my memory isn't the best right now - too tired.

boy I wish it wasn't suppose to rain and storm tomorrow. I wanted to take my niece over to the library. :/