RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Being scroll locked is b-o-r-i-n-g!!!

You said it.

--------

Why can't I get my mind to focus on what I need to get done? I'm already almost a month behind on what I have to do. ...and my food's getting cold. ish. Where did this day go?

my god

*utterly floored*

I

what

I I have no idea how to reply ahahahaa wacko.gif *dead*

I'm back in black, baby!

Also: I would reach Level 4 on a post about shooting guns. It's ironic to me for personal reasons.

Oh, she is smart and well informed, but she always focuses on the wrong thing. No wonder there are always misunderstandings.

AP Chem professor: "It's not a particularly happy molecule." OKAY THEN

though I do actually understand it better that way xd.png

Pfft, very fancy way of implying that they're actually fairly unaware of cognitive values other than their own. xd.png

I hate waiting. It's coming Thursday, but I'm going to go crazy before it gets here. Dangit I hate being antsy. dry.gif

On another note, this Phil Collins song is really good. smile.gif

My dad got a job after being unemployed for a year and a half. We had no income that long. I didn't realize how bad it was until a few weeks ago.. they were purposefully keeping it from me... I'm so relieved. The job is nearby, too.

I'm also scared for exams. And a Spanish test on Thursday. Why do there have to be so many irregular verbs in the Spanish language? *sigh*

My head is killing me. I hope it goes away before my appointment tomorrow. Gosh that would suck! It's nerve-wracking enough without the constant pounding in my head to make it worse. Ugh, I hope I don't get nauseous.

Nauseous is such a stupid word to spell. Why can't it be spelt how it sounds? Thank goodness for spellcheck. My head hurts too much to worry about how confusing words are spelled. *rubs forehead*

I wanna go ta bed. TT~TT

Well appointment's over with. Yay! *throws confetti* I'm in such a good mood. Headache's gone. I'm feelin' good and pretty cheerful all things considering. smile.gif

*yawwnnn* I'm so sleepy.

Wait. I need to get my blood drawn soon again? Oh lord. -.-

They better be gentle, at least.

Bleugh, hope I can finish this all with the grade I need. Darn not being able to get C's as a grad student. >_>

He should have given more homeworks that confounded everyone else. Those are the ones I did well on. <_<

EDIT: THE MOUSE IS DEAD Bye-bye, unwanted house guest.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Dangit, I hate that I have to stay home from my volunteer job to wait a for a package just to make sure it doesn't get swiped off my doorstep. dry.gif Hopefully it gets here soon so I can still make it in time to help with the morning rush.

Now is not the time to worry about the design for robotics competition. I have a very important test next week that will determine my future.