RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I really hope you mean it this time!

Ick, why am I so itchy? It seems I was fine a few minutes ago... Plus, we don't have anything poisonous around the property... I'm not allergic to anything (Other than pen/marker inks)... Gurr... Dangit back D:

Edited by ViperSwan

Ugh, why does life suck so horribly? I feel like crap, going through hell and then the washing machine decides to break. you couldn't have waited until AFTER laundry day to break. And of course you had to be full of water when you kicked the bucket. Stupid piece of crap. You're not that old.

I just wanna crawl under the blanket and cry.

Thanks, censorkip.gif.

You are the reason we can't have nice things.

...I suck at giving advice. My friends used to say I was great at it. I'm not convinced.

But, then again, a stranger can only do so much.

Oh hey, level 3. Ironic that I should notice that while checking this thread, of all threads. Perfect opportunity to express surprise.

Damnit... Missed the start-time by over a minute because the stupid laptop wouldn't boot up in time...

I mean it probably would have died anyway, but missing the start time by that much definitely basically doomed it 100%, even with the tiiiiiny boost it already had... Ah well, next week I'll try again...

Ugh, just once I'd like to search something without being scarred for life. *shudders* excuse me while I go bleach my eyes out. >_<;

"I'll be Frank.

You be Will.

FIRE AT WILL"

oh my god you lumina sunsong breed already

Why the hell am I so tense? I want to write, but I need to refresh my mind on the character's behavior and personality, I need to watch the movie he's in, yet I have no patience to sit down and watch because I'm so fricking antsy. I can't sit still! Someone douse me with cold water, PLEASE?! *flails arms wildly*

I want to draw but this HUMIDITY and BLEH makes me want to sleep. :C

I've watched this series so much that I've got the opening song stuck in my head now.

At least it's not a really annoying song.

The real question is how I can remember July 4th but I can't remember Canada Day.

You ain't getting my legendary. I don't care if it's the only thing you want for that Eevee. You can't have him.

Ooooooh my!! The result of that exam still hasn't been released. I am scared. :s

I've dreamt twice (actually three times, the last one was indirectly) that I did pass. I did pass. I wish my dream will come true, literally.

Sure....I'll try again...it'll probably be years before I get another one, but hell with it,....what. ....What? .......WHAT?!

Are you SERIOUS?! *squeak* wub.gif

Is there a Blue moon out tonight or something? My night has been awesome! Awesome! That Does. Not. Happen. first I summon my second GoN (holy crap!) and then I get several positive reviews, that are both complamentive(new word?) and helpful criticism. I don't have a headache for once and to top it all off, I'm actually starting to come out of my writer's block. What an awesome night! biggrin.gif

the only thing that would make it complete is if I could finally defeat Sephiroth, but now I'm just thinkin' crazy. I want the Fenrir Keyblade though.

Oh well, at least there's talk going around that Vincent will be in KH3. That's something to look forward to. smile.gif

Not usually my job, but...

-----------

So...after I finish this one, I still have...4 on Steam, as well as at least 2 that are free and those two other games...and then there's the two ghost hunt maps I really want to try...I have horror games for days...

How do you gently tell someone no when gently telling them no didn't work?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

TRIGGER WARNING: Why do things feel so hopeless? I am not suicidal, but if a bus was head straight toward me, I am not sure I would have to will to move. I am sure this feeling will pass soon. :TRIGGER WARNING

I don't want to go back to that school... one more semester. I made it two years. Just three and a half more months.

Edited by evangeline5432

@evangeline5432 Sheldon is awesome. xd.png

Oh my god. You're hilarious, seriously. You call me heartless just because I don't like Nina and because I don't agree with you that Kallen is racist. Um, Nina wanted Suzaku to detonate a bomb that would wipe out the Elevens like an exterminator and she didn't see them as humans, because they weren't Britannian. Kallen is fighting for her people and she is not racist because she has friends who are both Britannian and Japanese, and she's a half blood of both, sooo what was your point again? I don't see a shred of evidence that supports your theory. I'm still laughing at the "You're heartless" comment. xd.png

I should have said, "No, but I fight heartless all the time. It's pretty fun." tongue.gif