RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I was going through the trades and I stumbled upon him.

Ahahahahaha!! I found his tumblr and it looks like he threw up on it! xd.png He's using /that/ theme. /dies of laughter/ I almost want to message him and offer to fix it, but his ego is too big to consider that I am worth more than the dirt beneath his feet.

So... apparently dad has been up since 3 am. It's now almost 1:30 am. He's nearing 24 hours here. =\

AND HE KEEPS USING MY BATHROOM stoppit you have your own

Urgh, so tired I need to go to bed but too tired to want to get up and take out my contacts and brush my teeth so I just keep staying up.

It's 8:45 in the morning and you want me to get dressed, get shoes on and meet you outside. In what universe do you live in?

A. I'm not a morning person

B. I haven't had breakfast yet

C. It's July 4th

D. I'm not a morning person

The only reason I'm awake this early is because my blinds were open a bit and the sun hit me right smack in the face. Otherwise, I'd still be sleeping. It's a holiday, why on earth are you expecting me to do yard work? Don't I do that enough? dry.gif Bite me.

omg! And now you're rushing me?! DUDE! Give me a ****ing break! I'm not 10, Don't I deserve at least a little respect?! mad.gif

Why do I get the bad feeling Fireworks are going to fly early today? *whimpers* sad.gif

Edit: Thankfully, it was just help with the lawnmower. But still, you don't have to yell at me just because I didn't know what a crossbar was. Excuse me for always using the push-mower when I cut the grass. And then going into some stupid rant because there's yard sale stuff in 'your' garage. I'm sorry, last time I checked it was part of 'our' house. Where else are we suppose to put yard sale stuff? In the kitchen? The living room? Where?

Ohhh~ This is going to be a very bad day. Can I go back to bed and start over? Please? TT^TT

Edited by Syiren

Mmmmm.... I should do this more often. Not all the time, but once in a while after a hard week is okay.

I really should not have looked in the biomes because of the release tomorrow, but I just had a gut feeling. It's as the saying goes.

Curiosity killed the cat...but, Satisfaction brought it back! biggrin.gif

I'm thinking of doing an RP on Skype... But no ones interested D=

Bored out of my mind, still looking for a private RP, and now my dog is sick...

I've been having new dreams. o-o

Like...new dreamscapes...instead of recurring places...I mean, I still visit old places occasionally, but I've been visiting a lot of new dreamscapes.

New house = new dreamscapes?

People need to use "dreamscape" more often. |D

I feel... sad? I don't know; just weird about this. But really it has no effect. Unfortunately it just picked a bad time.

I...I won a thing... :'D

I don't even know what I won, but I won a thing!

I've never won anything before.

WHAT AM I DOING. NO. STOP DRAWING SPRITES. IT'S TOO HARD. NOOOO. YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO WITH THEM. STAWP. IT TAKES TOO LONG. SEACATSMEW, STOP DRAWING SPRITES. YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS.

Oh great, now they'll pile up and WHAT DID YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH BY DRAWING THESE. Stop drawing egg sprites! Seacatsmew! NO! BAD CAT!

...I want a sandwich. c:

...Wait, I think like that? Cool. BACK TO DRAWING! Stop screaming, voice in my head.

I know I'm probably not "all right in the head", I've thought about it often, researched it. But I never thought I'd hear you call me crazy. The rest of the world I was prepared for, but not you.

Catalogue your collection they say, it'll make life easier, they say... 17 hours later, still working on it.

*sigh* Power outage. I don't think we put a flashlight in here. Will have to use the laptop light to brush and get ready for bed I guess. >.>

Welp. Another sleepless night. And tomorrow I get to study criminal minds.

Insomnia and Charles Manson. Weeeeeeee.

Time to go to bed. So many tests. Too many. Five needles. Two for shots, three for blood tests. A x-ray. Two sips from that gross chalky stuff, and then all that bubbly junk. Two cups full of gross wildberry-flavored junk. Next is goo on my body. I'm healthy according to them so far. I wonder if this is just stress. It's possible. Hmm. Well, let's see. I'm tired. POTATO CHIPS. Chipped dragons will wait. Poor things, no one seems to care about the darlings. *sigh* ...DH hasn't been on lately, has she? Well, now I feel kinda bad for asking her if she could do a sketch. Wait, didn't she say she might? Hmm. She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. Ah, I should really go to sleep. I'm a cat. Meow. Ow. My head hurts. Time to sleep. Time to say good night to everyone. And turn down the music, and restart it all. Well then. This was rather busy. The bike was fun. Time to go to bed. Good night, my mind.

I wanna play bgo. SOMEONE COME PLAY BGO WITH ME.

...Another day, another test, and IT'S 8 AM WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS IS AWAKE THIS EARLY- Oh. I normally wake up earlier. BUT I'M SO TIRED. Hey look shiny.

And now music starts playing in my head? Really? ...Never mind, just keep playing.

EDIT: Had to fix spelling something or whatever I DON'T KNOW I'm gonna take a nap! : D

Edited by seacatsmew