RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

geez i haven't been on this in forever! flight rising's dragon always make me forget dragon cave

Wow I really miss him a lot. Haha, Dylan's whining his date friend has been grounded for a month and how much he misses them. Me? Nawww. I haven't been whining to random people on facebook about what happened to my boyfriend. That's just stupid. Dae wasn't grounded. He almost died. It's annoying that he keeps whining about what happened to his date friend when he knows what happened to Dae and that's just stupid.

I like pomelos. They are facsinating fruits. I also can't spell today. Or is that everyday?

I want to be loved. Eh. Love is overrated.

I'll just eat a burger(I'm going to regret this tomorrow by puking my guts out, but SO WORTH IT!). And draw banners.

I'm going to glomp her to death when she comes back.

If I could just show them what my mind is, then they'd know what those are, so let's throw around confetti instead. Confetti makes everything better. *throws confetti around, then flips table* Flipping over tables makes everything better, too.

Oh no, I should've thought about this earlier. Now I need another CB Silver...

If these Purples are males I can start the lineage! Yay! *does a little dance* CB Purples are hard for me to find.

god i need a stress reliever......i really, really don't want to be doing this paper.....i kinda just want to just toss the draft back in and get partial points, i don't really care anymore. i'll get at least 50% probably anyways...

I really don't want to get up early to lead a discussion group. Nor do I want to do more genome annotations tomorrow. I'm exhausted. It's my birthday. I want to relax.

You constantly remind me when it's my turn to cook, yet when I do you always question if it's eatable. Why do you give me such a hard time if you know you're just going to insult me? This is why I don't cook. If you don't like it, don't eat it. I'm perfectly happy making a bowl of ramen for myself. Next time, order yourself a pizza.

I swear I have the worst luck with drops. I'm never going to find one of those. I found a new crate, but I'm probably not going to find that other thing. I can't even remember what it's called.

Oh, hum, social pressures. Damn why am I so shy that one single forum seems hard to handle. Hopefully they accept my idea. And someone helps me with it.

Aos will be adult soon.

you, my dear husband are a moron, and you are so lucky to not be home for the largest part of my violent outburst because I have many things to have thrown at you, mostly frozen pieces of meat, knives, collendars and jars of peanut butter. Unfortunately now my home sticks of your peanut butter that is decorating my hall wall. But the point is, you screw up my plans, your peanut butter is going to be trashed. Bite me. SO when you get home, I may be calm, but I am taking over the whole bed, you can sleep in the peanut stinking home.

I don't care what you say, I'm not getting up that early. there is no way, not a single chance in hell that it's gonna happen. Not with the day I've had and let's not forget that Saturday is my 'sleep in day' meaning I'll get up whenever I feel like it. so there.

I'm never going to win anything! :D

Also, I can hear the neighbors snoring...that's one loud snore.

Well, got up early anyway. Stupid sun shining right in my eyes. Dad calling: "Time to get up! Let's go! got things to do!" didn't help either. dry.gif

I am so fricking drowsy right now. I only got two hours sleep last night. Never have I been so happy to have a Thunderstorm. Thanks for the lovely break, mother nature. Now can you just keep storming for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening? At least until the sun sets, thanks.

why can't this week end quickly

why do I always wake up with a headache

You just had to kill that snake, didn't you? You even said "it's just a rat snake, looking for a place to hide". Maybe I'm just too emotional, but I hate how any snake on our property gets an automatic death sentence for merely being there. :/