RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I WANT THE POKEMON! GIVE ME YOUR MAGICAL ATTACKING POWERS, POKEMON! THEN I SHALL CRUSH THE WORLD not really but CRUSH THE WORLD WITH AWESOMENESS!

I am NOT a fan of surprise, unexpected surgeries! No sirree. I don't like the recovery either. Blood makes me so dizzy... x.x

It's so hot and humid right now. Ogod(s).

I don't want to go back to class yet. I'm not ready. I don't know Spanish. D:

When cars drive along a road couldn't they be a bit more quiet so I can sleep?

Add being in a airplane landing zone circle and a train track a few hundred yards from the door besides the highway up the wooded hill maybe 25 yards verticle/

Vehicles are very noisy. Try running a humidifier or a fan for white noise.

hmmm, people need to stop posting in the forum so i can play something new instead of compulsively posting

well, didn't help that there was 10 hours since the last time i posted, but kinda want to start a new game...

My wrist is killing me. Writing fancy is hard. Visual kerning? Hah, I can barely replicate a similar sized serif on a letter! Slab serif should be easier at least... it's just blocks.

Man I'm so stupid! I started freaking about YouTube for nothing. I should have known that the reason why my sound wasn't working whenever I wanted to watch YouTube was because that I had muted the sound volume. *face-palms*

I spent half the day waiting for Comcast to call, several hours trying to computer chat to fix my phone, then returning my modem and witing while the system warmed up, then reinitiating the modem and guess whast folks? The phone still doesn't work. The phone modem doesn't work. criminey! I wonder if this happens to other people...

Honeycomb is hard to make. First try wasn't cooked long enough, ended up looking and tasting like toffee. Second try with a different recipe was overstirred, but tasted like honeycomb and also broke apart like honeycomb. Third try? Doubled the recipe since the second one didn't give much, but also stirred the mixture less. It's looking promising, but it'll take a few hours to cool down fully. Then I'll coat it with some chocolate, and hopefully it'll last longer than a day with everyone in the house liking the flavour of the failed attempts.

I really like listening to Casting Crowns...I can't wait for their concert in November. asdfghjkl

Eight hours and I am back at the strict private school. Not looking forward to it. Does that make me childish?

Argh! I want the extended edition of the OST, but that's only available with the digital one? But I want a physical copy to put with my other OSTs...

Eh, it's not worth getting into an argument with a mod over. I don't get why a tinsel/shimmer is worth more than a silver of the same gen. In my book of values, it's reversed.

*tsk* To hear a silver called non-rare, especially with how rarely I can produce one, stings.