RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That game still wins the feels award from me. T-T

-----------

Nintendo's gunna go big tomorrow. I can feel it.

If they don't, I'm going to be quite sad. :c

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Three eggs. Three eggs have been killed and they're all his offspring. It's a gorgeous dragon. Why would anyone want to kill his children? It's not messy. The last one was from a CB gold stair! So why? I don't get it. sad.gif

I'm not gifting anymore of his children for a while. At least if I keep them they'll be safe. Which is a shame because I love gifting rares like that.

Ogod(s) I post here too much.

Some words and phrases are just fun to say if you say it with the correct speed....if that makes any sense....

So I have ShadowMonster Cuffs and ShadowMonster Cuffs2 from ShadowMonster on my birthday, Dragonessdown Cuffs, Dragonessdown Cuffs2, Dragonessdown Cuffs3, and Dragonessdown Cuffs4 for no real reason, and kearlighed Cuffs because I wanted to have one of the dragon's many children.

I'm proud of myself... Since ShadowMonster Cuffs is a Bronze Tinsel, ShadowMonster Cuffs2 is a Vampire, Dragonessdown Cuffs and Dragonessdown Cuffs2 are both Gold dragons, Dragonessdown Cuffs3 and Dragonessdown Cuffs4 are both Silvers, and kearlighed Cuffs is a Horse dragon~

I gotta pay these people back. And go back to randomly sending eggs to people. REPAY THE KINDNESS!

Quite severe sunburn in the late stages: "Oh my god I'M SHEDDING!"

OMG today was so perfect! ♥

And I could talk a lot today (even though I am a huge introvert). I have made new friends recently.

...but today was the last day of class, and I won't see any of them for over a month. Haha.

But but but that was sooo cute! biggrin.gif

Bread monster?

Valve, stop patching. You're drunk.

Oh look. Evelynn is free this week. So is Karma, and Lissandra, and Riven, and Warwick, and...

As much as I like being jumped by invisible women, tethered to mages, torn apart by void claws, stunned in turret, and mauled by werewolves....You know what? Maybe I won't play League of Legends right now.

Do I really have a different accent? o_O It can't be, they must be imagining things!

(At least no one says it's ugly -- they actually think it's... cute. So weird.)

How do I go about warning someone that I'm sarcastic, caustic, antisocial, and not worthy of double-exclamation-point-excitement to be roommates with?

Why can't any of the houses I want want to be rented by me at a price I can afford? I need a fenced in back yard and enough bedrooms, storage space, floor space, at least 2 bath rooms and not too far away from Imp's work place that will accept both of my pets.

Does the lion really sleep at night? I doubt it my kitties never slept mucch at night. That's when they hunted.

Please be empty pooland open. Thank you, pool

Nothing to do until 8:30 PM, and the day hasn't even begun.

Well, wait. I do need to make a card for dad and work on the next chapter of that story... But I don't want to! sad.gif

Hmm... decisions, decisions...

I'm like 94% sure he knows EXACTLY what's being implied, and he just wants no part of this back-and-forth between the pair over him. I'll always love the interactions in this series, haha.

My head hurts...

And my email is still broken! Grrr... I guess I won't be playing Squiby OR World of Tanks... sad.gif

Top 5 thoughts today:

1) It's flippin' hot and I'm dying.

2) I'm getting the urge to play that game again. With mods. Because I've been rockin' the vanilla (with exception of the better waters mod) for far too long.

3) This is comfy but not at the same time.

4) I might actually go swimming.

5) This weather is making me sooooo lazy. I do not mix well with heat and humidity.

YOU GUYS SUCK! mad.gif

Warning to everyone who hasn't seen Dragons 2 yet and DOESN'T want the movie spoiled, stay away from any video on youtube that has to do with the second or the first movie. In fact, I'd suggest staying away from the series too. Freaking jerks are filling the comments with spoilers from the movie, and I mean BIG spoilers. I hate that. It goes in my list of pet peeves. Grrrrrrr~

*tears up a pillow*

I should tell them.

No I shouldn't I don't trust them

But maybe if I told them they'd understand

No my dad would just use it against me

he's gone anyway

It's been 2 months

Time to move on

I won't do anything with anyone until I hear from him again and have confirmation that it's done, but I won't be so attached either. I said that a month ago and it won't make a difference I still cry every night and I can't listen to Black Sabbath without sobbing. I've tried to distract myself from him but it hasn't done anything. I've been listening to so much music lately and in almost every song I listen to I can hear some parallels to this. "Awaiting word of what's to come, in silent prayers a hope lives on. In the light of the sun I am longing for the darkness."

Stop making me do work and clean you have no idea what's going on inside my mind right now.

People tell me that they've been in situations like this before but they don't understand. This is my best friend. This is the only person I trust with everything. I am the only person he trusts. And I haven't seen him in almost 2 months. I haven't talked to him in 5 weeks. I miss this person more than the people who talk to me about this can miss the aquaintances, the random guy they were sort of friends with, could ever miss the other people that this happened to.

He's not dead but it feels like it is I've even been checking obituaries every week just to make sure he didn't really die. I've tried contacting him, I've tried contacting his parents, I've messaged him on facebook, I've emailed him, I've even tried looking up his phone number even though he already has mine. I've tried talking to people. When Desarae and Derek asked me what happened to him when we were at the mall, Derek said he might have been sent to a long term residence and that might be the case.

I just want things to be normal again because I miss my friend

I don't care if Father's Day is tomorrow. Saturday is my 'sleep in' day. It's 8:30 in the morning and you come in and say, "You're burning daylight, let's go!" I honestly don't give a rat's behind what time it is, you wanna wake up that early? Good for you, leave me the censorkip.gif alone and lemme sleep. If I wake up at 10, fine, if I wake up at noon, so be it. I did not sleep good last night. Leave me alone. This is called my 'sleep in' day for a reason. It's the only day of the week where I actually can sleep in as long as I want. Just because you want to get some yard work done before it rains has nothing to do with me. I'm not a morning person. I don't know how you early birds do it, but this night owl prefers not to wake up at the crack of dawn.

...What a horrible way to start a Saturday. dry.gif

Ok...this is amazing and I wish I had found it sooner. Only discovered it yesterday and I can't wait for the update tomorrow.

...Whoa. My aunt did WHAT now?! She planned that?! That's just...whoa. blink.gif

Ugh, what is with people today?! Go to the store to get what you need for the week and it's chalk FULL of rude people. I try to be polite, I move my cart over when someone wants to get by, I say excuse me when I reach for something, I stop and let parents go by when they've got kids in tow, so why can't everyone else show just a teeny bit of courtesy? Is that too much to ask? And if you can't drive the motorized scooters that the store provides then have someone push you around. Rather than bump into me, the next two shelves and almost run over a kid. It's been a while since I've had such a bad time at the store like that. Maybe it's the weather. Humid, sticky, stormy. *rubs temples* what a headache. >_<;

I wanna sing it now. With a friend.

I have no friends.

...Eh, I sing by myself all the time. I'm pretty good at singing two parts now, minus where two parts overlap.

I have no friends.

...Let's try.

hahaha I hate being forced to practice a religion I don't follow.

So I told her and... Apparently it does explain the way I've been acting and now she's going to give me space regarding him and not question me anymore. That doesn't change the fact that my dad doesn't know about us and that he's still always asking me "you talk to that boy?" or "you wanna hang out with anyone this summer?" and me just dying on the inside because the only person I want to hang out with is nowhere to be found and i can't find a way to contact him. Sure I saved his life he's not dead I saved his life and every day that he's alive is because I saved his life and I should be happy he's alive at least, even if it feels like he really did die since I haven't seen him or talked to him in so long but he's getting help and he should take all the time he needs but at least he's alive and even if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore for whatever reason he will remember that I'm the reason that he's still alive and if I hadn't done what I had done he would be dead and I would be feeling so much worse than I am now.

I like how I just have that No Face mask from a few Halloweens ago at the foot of my bed forever staring at me.