RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Must find a way to memorize all these formulas. Math math and more math! Cost Accounting is math! >.<

Amazon. Amazon, please. I ordered that mouse in May, but now it's August and you're telling me you won't ship RAM to Hawaii?

What happened? Is Hawaii no longer a state? Did I miss something?

WHY the MUDKIPZIN' MUDKIPZ won't you let me ORDER this RAM?

I'm very much over this cold, even if my symptoms just started showing today. I've had three of them and Winter isn't even over yet. Ugh.

RAM = Random Access Memory. Can't tell you what it does specifically off the top of my head, but if you have faulty RAM in your PC or Laptop (no idea about MACs), it can cause BSoDs also known as Blue Screens of Death. If you have no RAM at all, I think your computer won't even start up. Luckily RAM is one of the easier things to replace in a computer, laptops included. Not necessarily cheap though, really depends on the speed of RAM, the size of the RAM, the type (desktop and laptop use two different types) and the brand.

Luckily RAM is one of the easier things to replace in a computer, laptops included. Not necessarily cheap though, really depends on the speed of RAM, the size of the RAM, the type (desktop and laptop use two different types) and the brand.

Unless you're in Hawaii which, according to Amazon, is outside the U.S. *tableflip*

Then you have to pay extra for shipping from a different site. A lot extra.

-------------

Hurricane, please make up your mind. Sunny, then rain, then sunny, then cloudy, then sunny...

Horrible internet connection. The wireless connection doesn't reach my room. It's too secluded. I have to go to the living room or parents' room for maximum internet connection. Most annoying.

gotta walk the dog...why is no one else here to walk the dog? feed the dog? love the dog?

Why won't the storage space in the townhouse expand so I can unpack all of our stuff. Better yet, why did our landlord (former0 lie to us and say she needed us to move out because she was selling the townhouse and yet it is currently on the rental market. I wonder if I can take her to court and sue for my moving costs and the stress she created in us as we hunted for a new affordable place to live and struggled to come up with the moving cash. I hate being in a money hole and that's where I land each time I move.

There must be some way to stop landlords from tossing you when you haven't done anything wrong.

By the wy, what do landlords think the pet fee is for if not to cover minor damage any animal you have might do. The carpet was scratchy and ugly and stained in spots. Going to hardwood floors when we moved out was a wise move. Much prettier and easier to keep clean and looking good.

This place is 7000 square feet smaller. Where do I put stuff I couldn't bear to give, throw away or something else?

RIP Robin Williams

Flubber was probably the first movie I saw of yours. I loved it so much. You also did great work in Jumungi and Night at the Museum and even Mrs. Doubtfire. Perhaps I'll watch Flubber in memoriam.

Depression is so awful. Thoughts to Williams' family. </3

. . .

just wasted over an hour and a half writing a few pages of critique on this movie

had ff working offline

and ff just quit

and did not save my post

tumblr always does this

when will i learn to not

so devastated right now there was so much info in there

i really wanted to share my thoughts but i'm not sure i can re-write the post

i was on the last dang line

the. last. line.

all that work. gone

I hate fact and fee nights. Total waste of precious time.

Free education is not free if there are fees.

Grumble.

People who have money to buy all sorts of items should not receive free lunches.

I did like free breakfast last year. Kid would eat that. Why did the lunch menus get so awful. If the kids won't eat the food then it makes no difference if it is free it is uneaten. Bahhhh! Idiot government meddlers.