RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

He did that once and it was only to save someone he cares about. Don't get any crazy ideas people. dry.gif

Meow. I don't even know that song and it's still going in my head... I wonder if the clouds will rain today. Hmm. Will the stars fall? I wonder...

My mind has a problem with readable sentences. Or understandable, at the least.

Crackers are awesome.

I wish things were more easily worked out and people didn't get so uptight and money wasn't so important in this world. A person may be worthy of his hire but some people seem to get paid a lot more than others for a lot less work and why should we continue to pay for someone else's extra 4 years or so of higher education 30 to 40 or so years after the fact. His loans ought to be paid off by now and because of hs high fees we didn't hav a shot at years 17 onward or 16 onward or whatever.

Sorry i think this one turned into a rant. I didn't know I had a rant ready to explode out of my fingertips.

Ugh, I feel like I just need a recharge month... @_@

Too bad I can't just not deal with people for a whole month, haha...

Oh dear sky, though, if I could I would take a month to just do nothing.

That really smells good....

And omg people, get over the b-day thing, what happened happened, you can't change that, move on.

It's almost 2:30... I should probably go to bed... but computer.

Is this a third tooth? D:

I already have two, I don't need another. It definitely looks like one.

Body, I don't need any more teeth. I have enough already. Pls stahp.

sad.gif Is this about wisdom teeth. My lower left wisdom tooth is growing ans it's painful. My lower teeth are already crowded.

the butthurt is strong with this one

Hahaha they banned me and Charles and Johnny and Justin and everyone else

After that girl harrassed him of course we were going to go off on her. He's a kid and she's a full grown woman, she shouldn't act that way towards anyone, especially not a teenage boy on the internet. And they all went off on Justin. You don't go off on my internet friends like that.

Apparently I'm a good troll because I obviously got under her skin.

You're an admin on a death metal forum, stop being so sensitive.

sad.gif Is this about wisdom teeth. My lower left wisdom tooth is growing ans it's painful. My lower teeth are already crowded.

Nope, I have two (possibly three) extra teeth in my bottom jaw. I think they're extra premolars. All are in the gums, but I can kinda see them. What I think is a third tooth seems to be getting close-ish to emerging from behind my right premolars. I say I think it's another tooth because it wasn't there when I went to the dentist a few months ago. The other two definitely were. I dunno what else it can be, though. My wisdom teeth are fine, but only two are completely in so far....though I need to get both my bottom ones filled. :c

Aaaaand I forgot what I was actually thinking about. Except for the fact that I made at least three typos typing this sentence. |D

----------------

The Hype Train is getting real. All the hype. I just wish I could go. As long as I'm stuck on this island, I'll never be able to go. I need to attend one before I die. It needs to happen.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Hmm. If I'm a bakeneko, then can I eat him? Please? I'm totally oblivious, aren't I? Cool. There's baby birds.

I hope you're smiling.

agh, this thing takes too long, why does it take so long?

interestingly enough, the growth system here works pretty similarly, but for some reason it doesn't seem like it takes this long here (actually if i actually raised dragons like most people do here then technically it would be much shorter, but w/e)

I hope the store has more of those trading packs in. It'd be nice to have more than just one. dry.gif

Maybe they'll be something good in the electronics I don't have.

Swimming. One of my favorite pass times. This was the first time I'd gone to a pool party in two years, first time swimming in a year. So, what happens? Sunburn. Evil, inevitable, sunburn. And the chlorine! My eyes are on fire! I look like an evil lobster with red eyes! sad.gif

I wish none of this never happened and things were normal and I could stay up all night talking to him and we could hang out over the break and I wouldn't have to spend so much time being shut off in my room away from everyone

Why do I have to get my best ideas right when I get settled into bed for the night? For once I wish It was during the day when I actually have the energy to write down what I see in my head. Perfect scene, if only I could remember you in the morning. I never do, but it would be nice. Just this once?

...then again that wonderful dream you gave me the other night was amazing and I wish I could dream it again. With him standing there, in my living room, concerned about me, asking me something. The look he gave me, it was so...caring. I was about to answer him and then, I woke up. Oh reality. Thou art indeed heartless. sad.gif

That pizza...was not worth eating...

I don't think I'll be ordering that kind of pizza again.

Now I remember why I wait until sunset to do outside yard work. I KNOW I'm sunburned. It hasn't really set in yet, but I can feel it. And I think I pulled something in my back. sad.gif

...I need to lay down.

Edited by Syiren

Ok, this is a thing that's happening. I need to wake up early. You hear me, body clock? I need to wake up early. Plzthx.

So much hype.

This was the first morning in forever that on a day that I don't have school my mom has had to tell me to wake up.

My internal clock is resetting? ohmy.gif

That is NOT allowed internal clock!

EA, you better have some news about Battlefront...

-------

EA did not disappoint.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Mom taught me to cook a chicken, and I baked it pretty much all by myself. Pretty tasty for the first time I've done this.