RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

just eat the rat bait already but it tastes weird mum changed something I hate it when they mess with the good recipes

Father's Day today. I hope dad's get remembered and they remember their kids and take responnsibility to help raise them correctly with tough love. Love does need to be a big part of the equation, though.

Everyone should be able to think of their dad and KNOW he loved / loves them. Grammar goof there, but I know what I meant. rolleyes.gif

I think I should stop procrastinating and actually start on my story xd.png I also regret that accidental click on that CB White and now I'm locked dry.gif

I really do wonder how the whole "I sort of cannibalized my murdered boyfriend" thing will go over with the people who aren't exactly in the target audience for that sort of story.

4:40 am...

WHY THE HELL AM I STILL AWAKE?! ninja.gif

*gets up from desk and passes out on bed*

Zzz....Zzz.....Zzz.....

Ugh, when do I get to the part where I get to beat that abusive, manipulative, controlling, smug, evil censorkip.gif*** into the ground? I hate him, I have always hated him, I will always hate him, and I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS ALREADY SO HE CAN STOP TORMENTING MY HEALER.

Jeez, how many characters in anime have long silver hair? I won't deny that their all awesome. But, seriously. Youko Kurama, Sesshomaru, Sephiroth? Part of me wonders if their all related. Are there any other Silver-haired anime guys out there? Maybe they should all join a club.

I'm so bad at rhythms. I'm so horrible at it that I bombed my music test sad.gif Tried practicing, and I don't think I'm improving ninja.gif

Swimming always makes my eyes hurt because I open them underwater... I wish I hadn't developed that habit, although it was needed considering that I'm always zooming past people at the water park and I needed to know where I was going.

+25 mods

Now I just need to figure out the load order. Why do I feel like my game is going to crash instantly? |D

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Oh wow it's the 17th. It's been 2 months since this stuff started. Wow. I haven't seen him in two months.

gosh, i hope the internet doesn't glitch out on me, it's been so bad these past several days >_<

ugh i want to see the movie again but dad's working tomorrow night

and mom can't handle the popcorn smell in the theater

and i dont think i can justify seeing it again right now just because funds...

gosh, i was just trying to be helpful and you list it as spam. maybe if you guys actually did your jobs there would be less interactions from the members.

That was every kind of a terrible decision.

Okay, not going to do THAT again.

The summer sale starts tomorrow? My body is ready, but my wallet is not. ._.

I WANNA PLAY POKEMON BUT I DON'T AND I'm bored. Someone needs to request a drawing.

Sigh~ why does Writer's block have to hit me now? dry.gif

I wish I could take a nap, but I know I'll wake up with a headache if I do. sleep.gif

I wish someone can take a picture of me in the pose I'm trying to draw right now. I suck at drawing poses, so now I decided to abandon drawing and post instead rolleyes.gif